|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 06:21 PM EST||
SEMINOLE, Fla., Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Two grandmothers, on fire to make a difference, recently launched a Crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. They are raising funds to create an online platform, called The Kindness Wave, to join individuals and communities together in a collective effort to make a real difference in the world. Our society is rapidly changing and it's time for a kindness movement. The online social community concept has been in development for almost a year and is in response to the massive response on Facebook where over 29,000 people have liked the idea of creating a ripple effect of kindness. One of a kind perks are being offered for founding sponsors who join the movement during the campaign. The campaign runs through December 20th, 2012.
Crowdfunding is a collective effort of individuals who network and pool their resources, usually via the internet, to support efforts initiated by other people or organizations. Crowdfunding occurs for any variety of purposes, from disaster relief to citizen journalism to artists seeking support from fans, to political campaigns. It works best for start-ups that have a story to tell – whether a personal reason for starting the business, a passionate vision for what it could become, or a social mission.
About The Kindness Wave
The Kindness Wave is a movement to inspire individuals and communities to create a kinder, more caring place to live. We are creating an online presence which includes building an unique and interactive website, a focal point where "all things kind" can come together and awaken everyday kindness in everyone.
For further information view our crowdfunding campaign, http://www.indiegogo.com/TheKindnessWave/x/1304953.
SOURCE: The Kindness Wave, Inc.
Contact: Tammy Taylor, Kindness Ambassador
PO Box 4616
Seminole, Florida 33775
Direct Cell Phone (727) 688-1010
SOURCE The Kindness Wave, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1