|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 09:10 AM EST||
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EarningForecast.com has issued consensus earnings forecast reports and equity research for the following companies: Nokia (NYSE:NOK), American International Group (NYSE:AIG), Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX), Western Digital (NASDAQ:WDC), Sirius (NASDAQ:SIRI), Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX).
(Read full report by clicking the link below, you may need to copy and paste the full link to your browser.)
Nokia Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:NOK): Nokia Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:NOK) recently announced that it will sell its headquarters situated in Espoo, Finland to Exilion capital, a Finland-based property and investment group, for about euro 200 to euro 300 million. Moreover, Siemens Networks, a unit of Nokia, also announced its intention of selling its optical fiber unit to Marlin Equity Partners for an undisclosed sum. Do you think now is a good time to buy or sell the stock? See Nokia earnings forecast report here.
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/120612B/NOK/Nokia.pdf
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE:AIG): AIG Life and Retirement, a unit of American International Group, Inc. (NYSE:AIG), recently announced the completion of acquiring Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. from The Hartford. What's more, American International Group announced Kim Garland, President and Chief Executive Officer of AIG's United Guaranty Corporation, will join AIG Property Casualty as Chief Underwriting Officer for Global Consumer Insurance. Observing comprehensive analysis of American International Group could help investors avoid big lost in investment. Check AIG earnings forecast report below.
Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX): On Thursday, Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) announced that it plans to launch 3,000 total new stores, including 1,500 cafes in several states in the US, by the year of 2017. Shares of Starbucks began the trading session with US$52.00 and throughout the session slumped to a low of US$49.56. At the close of the trading day, SBUX dipped 0.65% to US$50.79. Investors may want to find out where SBUX will go from here. Observe comprehensive Starbucks earnings forecast report here.
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/120612B/SBUX/Starbucks.pdf
Today EarningForecast.com also observed abnormal trade volume for the following companies; Check out the consensus earnings forecast reports below:
Western Digital Corporation (NASDAQ:WDC):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/120612B/WDC/WesternDigital.pdf
Sirius XM Radio Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/120612B/SIRI/Sirius.pdf
Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/120612B/NFLX/Netflix.pdf
EarningForecast.com focuses on tracking and monitoring company Earnings Data for top market movers in US stocks market. EarningForecast.com features a team of experienced data analysts striving to provide the investment community with the tools, software, and data necessary to carry out more effective investment research.
Please visit: EarningForecast.com/disclaimers/index.php for details.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1