|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 10:21 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Finn Partners, recently named Best New Agency in the U.S., announced that Chantal Bowman-Boyles has been appointed as the head of its London office to be officially opened in Q1, 2013. Under the leadership of Bowman-Boyles, the public relations agency will serve the needs of several of its current established international clients, and will offer its public relations counsel to regional and local businesses and organizations as well.
Bowman-Boyles, a twenty year veteran of the communications industry, most recently heading the technology practice at Waggener Edstrom, in London, will expand Finn Partners' presence. She brings her experience of working with leading global brands such as Shell, Oracle, Palm, Nokia, FedEx, Panasonic, London Business School, Cadbury Schweppes and Coca-Cola, and also her broad experience of working with challenger and tech-oriented start-up organizations to create thought leadership and build brand awareness.
During her Bowman-Boyles has deliberately sought to work across the full suite of communications disciplines, and has created successful digital, change, employee and crisis communications campaigns.
Peter Finn, founding partner, said, "We've achieved a great deal since launching Finn Partners in 2011--creating strong partnerships, delivering great work, adding talented people and expanding our locations. Our vision from the outset has included plans for our international growth and I'm excited that we've hired Chantal and will have our London presence firmly established early next year."
Commenting on her appointment Bowman-Boyles said, "Finn Partners has had huge success in the U.S. in the short time it has been established. The communications industry is experiencing constant change, which can be disruptive, and capitalizing on that change requires trusted relationships with proven creative people who work as teams to deliver great results. Finn Partners has done that in the U.S. and I believe the European market is ready for a new kind of consultancy that puts collaboration, and true partnership, amongst its clients and people first. I'm really looking forward to working with the agency to bring that culture to London."
Chantal was most recently at Waggener Edstrom, where her leadership of the technology practice and win of the 'hotly contested' Panasonic Mobile brief was instrumental in the agency's being voted EMEA technology agency of the year by the Holmes Report. She has also spent significant parts of her career working in-house, most recently at BT, where her change communications work in support of the transformational BT Operating Model was recognized as a key enabler of the program's success by the Association for Project Management.
Prior to her time at BT, Bowman-Boyles held leadership roles with leading global communications consultancies including Burson-Marsteller, where she headed the corporate and technology practice in London, GolinHarris and The Weber Group.
About Finn Partners
Finn Partners, Inc. builds on the outstanding legacy of Ruder Finn while shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of public relations services, including digital and social media. The Agency specialty areas include technology, consumer, travel/economic development, health, global issues, arts and public/ corporate affairs. Headquartered in New York City, the company has regional operations in Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale, London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington D.C. and Jerusalem, and leverages international capabilities via Finn's global affiliate network. Find the agency at www.finnpartners.com and follow it on Twitter @finnpartners.
+44 (0) 7918 900 940
SOURCE Finn Partners
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1