|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 05:25 PM EST||
PLYMOUTH, Mich., Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Food pantries across the area will be beneficiaries of social media and texting interaction with Community Financial Credit Union as the credit union's "Warming Hearts & Homes" campaign heads into is second week.
Launched on December 3, area residents are invited to use cell phone technology and social media to help make a difference this holiday season during Community Financial Credit Union's "Warming Hearts & Homes" program. The recipient of the first week of the campaign was The Heat And Warmth Fund.
Community Financial is expecting to contribute $30,000 to local non-profit organizations that help people in need stay warm through the winter.
The program, running through December 21, encourages people to:
- Like Community Financial on Facebook at www.LikeCFCU.org
- Tweet Community Financial using "#CFCUWarms" or
- Text "CFCUwarms" to 70 000 on their cell phone.
For each Like, Tweet or Text, Community Financial will donate $25 to the nonprofits, up to $10,000 each.
"This is an exciting campaign because residents from across all the communities we serve can participate in helping nonprofits this holiday season, with just the click of a button or a text message," said Bill Lawton, Community Financial president/CEO.
For more information on Warming Hearts & Homes and other Community Financial information, please visit www.cfcu.org.
About Community Financial Credit Union
Headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, membership in Community Financial Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in the Michigan cities, townships or counties of Plymouth, Canton, Northville, Novi, Alpena, Otsego and Montmorency. With more than 50,000 members, Community Financial provides financial services to members at eight branch locations and through a variety of automated and online services. For more information, visit www.cfcu.org or call (877) 937-2328.
SOURCE Community Financial Credit Union
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1