|By PR.com Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 03:20 PM EST||
Detroit, MI, December 10, 2012 --(PR.com)-- People who want to shop online for the latest smartphones from Nokia, HTC, Motorola, Samsung and more, can now head to web shopping mall and blog MyReviewsNow.net, and take advantage of free shipping on smartphones at their affiliate partner AT&T Wireless.
AT&T Wireless features the country’s largest 4G network. Subscribers can seamlessly talk and surf the web at the same time, while enjoying blazing speeds and trusted reliability. Plus, AT&T Wireless’ customer support team is available to help, and if customers aren’t happy with their new smartphone, they can send it back – without any additional shipping charges.
“One of the biggest reasons why people choose to visit a shopping mall instead of shop online, is because they want to avoid shipping fees,” commented an Affiliate Relationship Spokesperson from MyReviewsNow.net. “And that’s why it’s such big news that there’s free shipping on smartphones at AT&T wireless. People can conveniently surf, shop and bring home the latest smartphone from leading brands, such as Nokia, HTC and more. Or, they can shop for great gift ideas for friends and family. Whatever the reason, with zero shipping fees – even on returns – there’s never been a better time to shop online at AT&T Wireless and save!”
Folks who want to take advantage of free shipping on smartphones at AT&T wireless can start their online shopping at the Cell Phones & Speciality Devices Portal of MyReviewsNow.net’s giant, easy-to-navigate web shopping mall.
While visiting, shoppers can explore the site’s new shopping blog for even more great deals and promotions, read helpful reviews, leave their own feedback and ratings, and more.
About MyReviewsNow.net Shopping Mall
A reviews hub, blog and online shopping mall that features thousands of services, products and publications available online, MyReviewsNow.net is a small business directory that sets itself apart from similar sites by offering both professional reviews and consumer reviews on the Internet’s hottest offerings in a fun, simple format that is easy for visitors to shop online and enjoy. Plus, MyReviewsNow.net is 100% free, open 24/7, and the best way avoid crowded shopping malls and parking lots.
About SEO Champion
SEO Champion is the vision of renowned SEO and e-commence specialists Michael Rotkin and Todd Maxwell, who have also launched a number of highly successful ventures in the online marketing field. SEO Champion was established in 1999 by Rotkin, who leverages his nearly 20 years of SEO expertise to help clients “own” keyword placements for the top three slots organically, which ultimately enables them to earn a higher return on investment from their advertising dollars. Rotkin realizes the value of SEO over Pay-Per-Click campaigns, where click-throughs are generally more expensive and harder to convert into sales. SEOChampion’s intense work ethic can be seen in daily and weekly reports that show progress through organic keyword gain. This effort is the reason his SEO firm has been able to build a loyal client base for many years. Learn more at SEO Champion.
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Web Shopping Mall and Blog MyReviewsNow.net Features Free Shipping on Smartphones at AT&T Wireless
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1