|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 11:39 AM EST||
PHILADELPHIA, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Parkmobile USA, Inc. announced today their revolutionary new service which has been implemented previously at several Parkway locations has now been expanded throughout the city. Parkway customers can pay for parking with their cell phone using Parkmobile's native mobile applications for the iPhone, Android, Windows 7, and Blackberry smartphones.
"Parkmobile has been available over the last few months at numerous Parkway locations. With great results during this preliminary phase, the service will now be offered at additional Parkway locations," said Brent Paxton EVP, Sales & Account Management of Parkmobile USA, Inc. "By expanding the service we are able to offer more customers the added benefit of paying for parking with their smartphone."
To use the new Parkmobile system, customers can register for free at www.parkmobile.com or download the mobile app. Once registered, they can use the mobile app, the internet, or a toll free number to pay for parking. After setting up the account, customers can immediately start using the system with their registered mobile phone. They can also select the option to receive alerts and reminders 15 minutes prior to expiration of their parking session.
"Parkmobile is very pleased to extend our mobile payment parking service to more Parkway locations," said Cherie Fuzzell, CEO of Parkmobile USA, Inc. "This technology offers customers a new and better way to pay for parking. Our mobile payment service is an example of another technology that can make our lives easier and more efficient."
"We are excited to expand the Parkmobile Pay by Phone option to 19 Parkway parking facilities around Philadelphia," said Parkway's President, Rob Zuritsky. "As the harsh Philadelphia winter approaches, Parkmobile enables our customers to pay for parking from the comfort of their own car and even extend their parking session from wherever they are. Parkmobile also allows users to manage their parking receipts online, a great tool for our business customers. Best of all, we are offering the Parkmobile pay by phone option as a free amenity."
Parkmobile is the leading global provider of seamlessly integrated end-to-end solutions for mobile payments, parking guidance using business analytics and parking. Its offerings include mobile payments for on and off-street parking, digital parking permits, real-time enforcement and a seamless transit experience. Their services are used in 350 cities around the world by millions of registered users. Parkmobile USA was founded in Atlanta, Georgia and its call center, engineering team and corporate headquarters are located in the U.S. Parkmobile's investors include BCD Holdings and Fontinalis Partners. With annual global revenues of $22.1 billion, BCD Holdings is an international market leader in the corporate and online travel, and off-airport and mobile parking industry. Fontinalis Partners invests in and partners with innovative technology companies that modernize and improve transportation. Fontinalis is led by Bill Ford, a lifelong environmentalist and the executive chairman of Ford Motor Company. For more information please visit www.parkmobile.com, facebook.com/ParkmobileUSA or on Twitter @Parkmobile.
Parkway Corporation is a Philadelphia-based, family owned and operated company that has embraced the American Dream since 1930. For three generations, Parkway has acquired, developed, managed, sold and leased commercial parking facilities across the United States and Canada. Through Parkway's success in creating value in the parking industry, it has been involved with over 7 million square feet of multi-use development, acquisition, and redevelopment. Parkway's in-house ability to design, develop, and manage properties is what sets it apart from most real estate development companies in the U.S. and Canada.
SOURCE Parkmobile USA, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1