|By Business Wire||
|December 12, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
Mobile Web technology provider dotMobi and Webtrends, a leader in digital intelligence, today announced an agreement to embed device intelligence from dotMobi’s DeviceAtlas® product into Webtrends analytics solutions. That means Webtrends analytics can now include detailed data from DeviceAtlas on which mobile phones and devices — like game consoles and media players — are being used to interact with a customer’s online presence.
“As the leader in multi-channel analytics, we are constantly looking to improve the depth and breadth of insight across all digital channels,” said Bruce Kenny, EVP of Technology and Hosted Operations, Webtrends. “The mobile and social channels are no longer peripheral — they are core to any digital marketing effort.”
Eileen O’Sullivan, dotMobi COO and CFO, said, “Understanding the ways your customer base engages with your content is the cornerstone of a successful online strategy. DeviceAtlas gives content providers intelligence on what devices their customers are using; with that information, they can provide content designed to work at its best on those devices. We look forward to working with Webtrends to ensure their clients have deep, useful analytics on all types of devices.”
DeviceAtlas provides information on approximately 10,000 mobile and Web-enabled devices with a high-speed API capable of making millions of detections per second. DeviceAtlas is used by a variety of large brands and Fortune 100 companies, including Adobe, Sprint, IBM, General Motors and Target.
Webtrends analytics solutions have set the standard for innovation and performance, and the company counts some of the biggest global brands as customers, including Associated Press, Barclays, BMW, Coca-Cola, Microsoft and The New York Times.
Headquartered in Dublin, dotMobi — a wholly owned subsidiary of Afilias Limited — is a worldwide leader in enabling the development & discovery of quality mobile content through innovative services, in turn helping businesses and individuals reach the world’s billions of mobile phone users. dotMobi spurs mobile industry innovation by giving content providers the tools they need to ensure the Web will work on mobile devices with speed, accuracy and relevant content. Visit http://dotMobi.mobi for more information on .MOBI domains and all dotMobi services, including DeviceAtlas and the goMobi mobile website publishing solution.
About Webtrends, Inc.
Webtrends powers digital marketing success. Webtrends is at the forefront of real-time digital marketing relevance and customer experience management through unified customer intelligence. Our industry-leading analytics and optimization solutions delivered across mobile, social and web enable marketers to optimize campaigns, maximize customer lifetime value and deliver highly relevant digital brand experiences in real-time.
Webtrends dramatically improves digital marketing results for more than 3,500 global brands including: The New York Times, Microsoft, BMW, RIM, China Telecom, China Mobile, CCTV, Tencent QQ, Hitachi, The Associated Press, HSBC, Barclays, Vivo Cellular, Petrobras, Alitalia, KLM, ASOS and more.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1