|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2012 12:36 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Havas announced today that Matt Howell, Global Chief Digital Officer at Arnold Worldwide, will assume additional responsibility as Chief Digital Officer for Havas Creative. In this role, Matt will lead key digital strategic initiatives across Havas Creative agencies. "Matt is one of the most innovative digital leaders in the industry today," said Havas global CEO David Jones. "We're delighted to have him at the helm of our digital offering across Havas Creative. We have had a year of very strong digital growth and momentum driven by our unique model, where we have digital inside all of our companies around the world rather than in a silo. We are looking forward to having Matt continue the growth and innovation."
"The most rewarding thing has been to see our Havas Creative agencies competing and winning against pure-play digital shops," Jones added. Already global digital agency of record for Volvo, IBM, Unilever, and Intel Asus, Havas Worldwide's recent streak of new digital wins include global digital AOR for Hershey's, Unilever's global data business, and additional digital wins around the world including Danone, Expedia, Ibis, Lego, Nokia, and Sony PlayStation.
Arnold Worldwide has also performed very strongly, adding global responsibilities and winning the integrated AOR business for American Eagle Outfitters, Fab.com, University of Phoenix, and Kohler, all including heavy digital components.
Howell currently serves as Global Chief Digital Officer at Arnold Worldwide, where he leads digital teams across the network in fusing technology with marketing. Prior to Arnold, he was president at Modernista!, managed the Nike account at R/GA, and has worked in London, New York, Stockholm, and Boston. His work has taken top honors at Cannes, the Clios, and the One Show. He has also served on the Board of Directors at Boulder Digital Works at the University of Colorado.
"In the year and a half since I joined Arnold, I've had the honor to work with some truly talented and creative people," Howell said. "I'm thrilled to further expand my role within the Havas network, working with teams around the world and elevating our creative and digital strategic offering to our clients."
Howell's new position takes effect immediately. It comes on the back of the creation of the Havas Digital Leadership Group, which brings together the top 30 digital executives across the entire Havas network to drive innovation and synergies across creative, media, social, mobile, and data.
Havas (Euronext Paris: HAV.PA) is one of the world's largest global advertising and communications services groups. Headquartered in Paris, Havas operates through its two Business Units, Havas Creative and Havas Media.
Havas Creative incorporates the Havas Worldwide (www.havasworldwide.com) network - formerly Euro RSCG Worldwide - (316 offices in 75 countries), the Arnold (www.arn.com) micronetwork (16 agencies in 15 countries on 5 continents), as well as other agencies with strong local identities.
Havas Media (www.havasmedia.com) operates in over 100 countries and incorporates the MPG, Arena Media, Havas Sports & Entertainment, and Havas Digital networks.
A multicultural and decentralized Group, Havas is present in more than 100 countries through its networks of agencies and contractual affiliations. The Group offers a broad range of communications services, including digital, advertising, direct marketing, media planning and buying, corporate communications, sales promotion, design, human resources, sports marketing, multimedia interactive communications, and public relations. Havas employs approximately 15,000 people. Further information about Havas is available on the company's website: www.havas.com
About Arnold Worldwide
Arnold is a global communications company and one of the top five most creatively awarded agencies of the past decade. We are proud to represent a diverse portfolio of clients, including Aetna, American Eagle Outfitters, Carnival Cruise Lines, CVS/pharmacy, Dell, Fidelity Investments, The Hershey Company, Huntington Bank, Jack Daniel's, Kohler, McDonald's, New Balance, Ocean Spray, Panasonic, Pearle Vision, Progressive, Sanofi-Aventis, Titleist, truth®, Tyson Foods, Unilever, University of Phoenix, Vertex, Volvo and many other great brands. Arnold delivers services across all communication touch points – advertising, digital, promotions, direct, design, branded content – and is part of Havas Creative with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Moscow, New York, Prague, São Paulo, Shanghai, Sydney, Toronto, and Washington DC. www.arnoldworldwide.com
+33 (01) 58 47 90 36
Global Communications Director
SOURCE Havas Worldwide
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1