|By Business Wire||
|December 17, 2012 06:23 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28sqcj/mobileyouth) has announced the addition of MobileYouth's new report "mobileYouth briefing - Mobile Music: How can operators build a successful music offering for young customers?" to their offering.
Youth spend more time listening to music than playing video games or browsing the internet. Increasingly, youth music consumption has shifted to their mobile phones as iTunes and a plethora of music apps offer a richer, more interactive music experience. What is the revenue opportunity for mobile operators from music and how do they successfully build a music offering for their young customers?
This briefing explores the following key questions relevant to mobile operators looking to build a music offering for youth:
1. Why should operators consider music in targeting the youth market?
2. What role does mobile play in young people's music consumption behavior?
3. What are the revenue opportunities for operators from mobile music?
4. How are youth using music apps and what kind of music apps are they looking for?
5. How can operators build a successful music offering for the youth market?
2. Licensing and Copyrights
3. In this briefing
4. Executive summary
5. Music is a key component of young people's everyday media consumption
6. Listening to music is a passive activity for youth
7. YouTube, Radio & iTunes are top teen destinations to listen to music
8. Listening to music is among the top 3 mobile phone activities for young people
9. Mobile music usage surpasses mobile gaming
10. Largest growth in music revenues in the last year has come from mobile purchases
11. Song downloads and subscription revenue outpace revenue from ringtones and ringback tones
12. Revenue from downloads or subscription service is greater than ad revenue from free music services
13. 21-24 year olds are most likely to purchase music over their mobile phones, followed by 25-29 year olds
14. Case Study: Muve Music by Cricket removes payment barrier for teenagers to access music
15. Mobile music app usage is on the rise
16. Youth are most likely to pay for gaming & music apps
17. Mobile music streaming apps & services are highly fragmented & localized across markets
18. Youth seek apps that help them discover new music
19. Youth spend time on YouTube and listening to radio to discover new music
20. Case Study: O2 UK nurtured a music strategy in last 10 years instead of launching sporadic music campaigns
21. Need more insights and data?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28sqcj/mobileyouth
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1