|By Marketwired .||
|December 17, 2012 09:00 AM EST||
CUPERTINO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- Massive Dynamics, Inc. (OTCBB: MSSD) management was pleased to learn that research by Informa Telecoms & Media have predicted smartphones lower than $150 will increase to 52% of market share by 2017. Already under $90, the revolutionary new TeliPad smartphone device appears to be among the leaders in the new market shift in a sector that includes Apple Inc., Nokia, Google and Research in Motion. Company management believes this shift in consumer demand will help Massive Dynamics gain an even larger share of the multi-billion worldwide smartphone market. Parts of the research were published by eWeek in an article titled "Smartphone Prices to Continue Falling: Informa" and can be seen at www.eweek.com/mobile
The new TeliPad product from Massive Dynamics eliminates the need to carry a separate smartphone if you already own certain computing tablets. Because of its two-line functionality, the one TeliPad device actually takes the place of two smartphones and a tablet, by making the tablet all that you need to carry to fully communicate and interact online and on the phone. The TeliPad is about the size of a credit card and can be adhered to the back of your computing tablet or kept in close proximity, since it works via Bluetooth©. The TeliPad is compatible with iOS, Android and Windows tablets. The smartphone function is designed to work on AT&T©, Verizon©, T-Mobile©, and Cellular One© networks or any network that supports SIMM. At this time, the TeliPad is not supported by Sprint© network systems technology.
More information on the TeliPad and other breakthrough technology and products that Massive Dynamics develops and sells may be seen at www.MassiveDynamicsCorp.com
About Massive Dynamics, Inc. (OTCBB: MSSD)
Massive Dynamics, Inc. is a Nevada corporation listed on the OTCBB under the trading symbol MSSD. The Company is an acquirer, developer and seller of leading edge communications technology and products -- mainly focusing on the profitability of the oncoming universal WEB 4.0 technologies. WEB 4.0 centers mainly around systems that involve "Intelligent Interaction" with users. The Company is currently planning to announce several WEB 4.0 product advances over the next 12 months.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This news release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including statements that include the words "expect," "feels," or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In addition, description of anyone's past success, either financial or strategic, is no guarantee of future success. This news release only speaks as of the date first set forth above.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2183477
Massive Dynamics, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1