|By Business Wire||
|December 17, 2012 09:31 AM EST||
More than four billion mobile phones are in use today, and according to Google, by 2014, more people will use mobile devices vs. PCs to access the Web. Now brands can’t afford to hold up mobile plans because of device fragmentation, Flash incompatibility, or creative complexities. As a result, justAd, a global ad technology company, today launched Imprego, the first rich media platform for creating mobile landing pages and micro-sites. Using the platform, agencies and small business affiliates can create app and game-like mobile landing page experiences in just five minutes and publish them across any 3G mobile phone, smartphone or tablet. The first 200 unique visitors win a free trial, which includes full access to its rich media mobile landing page creation platform, drag & drop templates, publishing, hosting, analytics and live chat support.
Tap or Click Animation Means No Coding Required.
Agencies and small business affiliates can create mobile landing pages and micro-sites within minutes without any technical training or coding skills. Imprego’s platform lets users click, drag, and drop to create and customize state-of-the-art landing pages using a menu of templates including video lead generation capture, call-to-action, and rich, interactive mobile features like scratch, shake, rotate and drag.
“Mobile landing pages, micro-sites and Websites are central to any company’s mobile strategy. Imprego is the first hosted, self-service platform to bring full rich media interactivity to mobile landing pages -- particularly addressing all tablet templates,” said Yariv Erel, CEO of justAd. “And as mobile levels the playing field, so are we, because for the first time, small businesses will have the same rich media platform that large agencies use for creating their own mobile landing pages.”
Mobile Landing Pages, Micro-Sites and Ads on All Mobile Devices.
Imprego empowers agencies to overcome compatibility or fragmentation-oriented barriers to entry, enabling them to create and deliver HTML5-compliant rich video, gaming and app-like landing page and micro-site interactivity across any mobile device. With Imprego, users can create, deliver and measure the performance of personalized branded entertainment, marketing campaigns and rich ad experiences across mobile phones, smartphones and tablets, achieving the broadest reach across mobile consumers. Imprego offers the option of free hosting or custom URLs as part of a subscription plan, free live chat support, and custom rich media mobile ad creation from justAd.
Engagement Statistics and Heat Map Analytics.
Imprego users can access the number of views, visitors, CTRs, interactions, engagement and dwell time at the click of a button. In addition to Google Analytics, Imprego offers a Heat Map Analytics Tool which allows users to visualize how viewers experience landing pages, specific widgets and ads.
justAd is an ad technology company with a passion for DIY platforms. The world’s largest ad agencies, ad networks and premium publishers already rely on Ad Studio, our platform for creating rich media ads on mobile and smart TV. Our new brand, Imprego, enables agencies, affiliates and businesses to quickly and easily create mobile landing pages and micro-sites, using a gallery of the richest, most beautiful interactive mobile experiences and media assets. For more information, visit www.justAd.mobi or www.imprego.com.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1