|By Marketwired .||
|December 17, 2012 11:31 AM EST||
SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- Rhapsody continues its blitz of new product rollouts with the launch of Rhapsody for iPad and iPad mini, including an extended risk-free trial to enjoy unlimited music through the holidays.
The latest addition to Rhapsody's product portfolio was built from the ground up and is stunning in its speed and beauty, with markedly improved playback speed. The app emphasizes the rich iPad display, inviting listeners to visually navigate Rhapsody's comprehensive catalog.
Thanks to unlimited lightning-fast downloads, Rhapsody members can take their music with them, even when they don't have an Internet connection. As with all Rhapsody players, Rhapsody for iPad and iPad mini is ad-free, allowing listeners a fully immersive experience without interruption or distraction.
"Our customers are going to be big fans of the latest tablet additions to Rhapsody's growing product suite," said Paul Springer, senior vice president, worldwide product and design. "Rhapsody has never looked or sounded better. We built this app from the ground up optimizing for speed, reliability and an effortless discovery experience for our members. We obsessed -- and will continue to obsess -- over making this the best way to enjoy music on your iPad, whether you listen through the internal speakers, headphones or external speakers using our Airplay and Bluetooth integration."
In addition to direct access to their complete music library and downloads, members get the full depth of Rhapsody's 16 million songs through a guided discovery experience and our exclusive editorial content.
Rhapsody for iPad features new releases and the most popular tracks and artists across more than 600 musical genres. Member-created playlists and libraries are easy to access, edit and create, and sync across the more than 100 devices where Rhapsody is available.
It's been a busy few months for America's leading premium on-demand music service, which released a completely new Android app including Rhapsody Replay; Rhapsody SongMatch, a free Android app that allows you to match, identify, play and save songs to a playlist, as well as a new Xbox Live app. With a continued focus on exclusive editorial content and music curation, Rhapsody has been the leading premium subscription service for more than a decade.
Rhapsody provides the ultimate music experience and offers a premium music service that appeals to music enthusiasts' needs, while bringing music to the masses via partners like Verizon and metroPCS. In 2012, Rhapsody acquired the iconic Napster service, and operates in the United States as well as in the UK and Germany under the Napster brand.
The Rhapsody® digital music service (www.rhapsody.com) gives subscribers unlimited on-demand access to more than 16 million songs, whether they're listening on a PC, laptop, Internet connected home stereo or TV, MP3 player or mobile phone. Rhapsody allows subscribers to access their music through mobile phones from Verizon Wireless and MetroPCS, through Rhapsody applications on the Apple iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, RIM BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7 and Android mobile platforms as well as through devices from Vizio, SanDisk, HP, Sonos and Philips. Rhapsody is headquartered in Seattle, with offices in Frankfurt, London, Luxemburg, New York and San Francisco. Rhapsody, and the Rhapsody logo are registered trademarks of Rhapsody International Inc. Follow @Rhapsody on Twitter and keep up with the latest on the Rhapsody Facebook page.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1