|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 11:30 AM EST||
NORTH CANTON, Ohio, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Job-Applications.com (www.job-applications.com), the #1 Free Online Job Application and employment site for first-time and entry-level job seekers, announced the launch of a mobile version of the employment resource website. This system upgrade is targeted at the increasing number of visitors coming to site via smart phones (iPhone, Android, etc), tablets, and other portable devices.
The Job-Applications.com mobile site provides an interactive experience to further enable today's job seekers the ability to connect with top employers while on the go. Through the mobile portal, users will find job resources for thousands of major companies, tips on writing resumes and interviewing, and the newly implemented Job-Applications.com Video Library. Mobile users may use the Video Library to search through hundreds of filmed interviews and view firsthand accounts of what it is like to complete the hiring process and work for their specific employer of interest.
Approximately 73% of users access the site from an iOS operating system (iPhone, iPad), while 25% of visitors use Android. Nokia, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and Samsung users make up the rest.
President of Job-Applications.com Doug Crawford describes the motivation behind the development of a mobile version of the website: "The implementation of the mobile site is exciting because the job search is no longer tethered to the computer. We have empowered our users with the mobility they have come to expect as they integrate employment information into their daily lives. The new app makes our job resources available to users on most popular mobile and portable devices in the market. What we've learned is that just because someone is applying for an entry level job, it doesn't mean that they don't have access to the latest mobile technology, and job-applications.com is here to help all of our users no matter how they chose to access our site."
Job-Applications.com is the leading employment application site designed to enable job seekers to submit more job applications in less time. The site is known for its depth of company application coverage as well as its specific company interview tips and question sections. All services are provided free of charge.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1