|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 05:00 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Acceleware Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:AXE) today announced that DownUnder GeoSolutions, a leading geosciences company, has selected Acceleware's Reverse Time Migration library, AxRTM(TM), to provide customers with leading edge seismic depth imaging services. DownUnder GeoSolutions will integrate AxRTM into its DUG Insight® geophysical software platform. The resulting state-of-the-art depth imaging solution is purpose built for the accurate mapping of complex geological subsurface structures. In addition to providing customers with reverse time migration depth imaging services, DownUnder GeoSolutions will be offering the integrated DUG Insight RTM to its software customers worldwide, under a sublicense agreement with Acceleware.
"AxRTM leads the industry in computing performance and image quality. The enhanced TTI stability mode, high quality imaging condition, advanced noise removal and new amplitude correction produce images of exceptional clarity and accuracy in areas with complex geology," said Matthew Lamont, Managing Director of DownUnder GeoSolutions. "The unique API provides us with the flexibility to integrate the library into our existing depth imaging platform to provide our customers with the high quality images they have come to expect from us."
"With our advanced TTI option, versatile high performance hardware support and the ability to integrate directly with the DUG Insight platform, AxRTM is a perfect fit for DownUnder GeoSolutions," said Darren Foltinek, Seismic Imaging Product Manager at Acceleware. "This promises to be a rewarding partnership for both companies as DownUnder GeoSolutions benefits from our highly flexible platform and Acceleware broadens its experience base in new geographical regions."
Launched in 2008, AxRTM is an advanced pre-stack two-way wave equation migration library with VTI and TTI anisotropy capabilities. Supporting both GPU and multi-core CPU clusters, AxRTM is a high-level library offering an optimized computational grid, flexible and optimized I/O solutions and efficient scaling for large volumes.
About DownUnder GeoSolutions
DownUnder GeoSolutions (www.dugeo.com) is an innovative geosciences company with a diverse range of capabilities. Their products and services are at the cutting edge of exploration and production services to the global oil and gas industry. Their strength is an integrated approach across a comprehensive service offering: seismic acquisition design and implementation, seismic data processing, depth imaging, petrophysical processing and interpretation, quantitative interpretation services, geostatistical depth conversion and pore pressure prediction. Ten years of research and development has culminated in the commercial release of DUG Insight: a suite of fully-featured 2D/3D/pre-stack seismic interpretation software that is now used by hundreds of clients in twenty four countries.
Acceleware (www.acceleware.com) develops and markets high performance computing (HPC) software solutions for the engineering and energy industries. These solutions allow customers to speed-up simulation and data processing algorithms, benefitting from HPC technologies such as multi-core CPUs and massively parallel many-core GPUs. Acceleware software, specialized HPC training and consulting services are deployed by companies worldwide such as Boston Scientific, Samsung, LG, General Mills, Nokia, RIM, Medtronic, Hitachi, FDA, Mitsubishi, Sony Ericsson, Fugro, MicroSeismic and Rock Solid Images to speed up product design, analyze data and make better business decisions.
Acceleware is a public company on Canada's TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol AXE.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1