|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 09:01 AM EST||
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EarningForecast.com has issued consensus earnings forecast reports and equity research for the following companies: Ford (NYSE:F), Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO), and Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO).
(Read full report by clicking the link below, you may need to copy and paste the full link to your browser.)
Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F): In the last trading session, shares of Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) soared 4.55% (US$0.54) to US$12.40 on high volume of 91.73 million shares, which was 2.3 times more than average volume. Its price, as of the latest close, was up 41% compared with the 52-week low and was 5% below the 52-week high. Observing comprehensive analysis of Ford could help investors avoid big lost in investment. Check F earnings forecast report below.
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/122712A/F/Ford.pdf
Research In Motion Limited (USA) (NASDAQ:RIMM): Research In Motion Limited (USA) (NASDAQ:RIMM) has recently agreed to pay Nokia Corporation an undisclosed amount one time to settle all arbitration between the two companies. By the end of Monday's trading, shares of Research In Motion slipped US$0.30 (or -2.75%) to US$10.61 with more than 28.91 million shares exchanged hands for the session, compared to its average volume of 47.12 million shares. See RIMM earnings forecast report here.
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/122712A/RIMM/ResearchInMotion.pdf
Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC): Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) recently announced its partnership with Bibliotheca Alexandrina's Planetarium Science Centre, with a view to develop a program designed to enhance the skill of researching in adolescents aging between 14 to 18 in March 2013. By market close, Intel shares fell 0.60% to close at US$20.64. Investors may want to find out where INTC will go from here. Observing comprehensive Intel earnings forecast report here.
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/122712A/INTC/Intel.pdf
Today EarningForecast.com also observed abnormal trade volume for the following companies; Check out the consensus earnings forecast reports below:
Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/122712A/MSFT/Microsoft.pdf
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/122712A/CSCO/Cisco.pdf
Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/122712A/YHOO/Yahoo.pdf
EarningForecast.com focuses on tracking and monitoring company Earnings Data for top market movers in US stocks market. EarningForecast.com features a team of experienced data analysts striving to provide the investment community with the tools, software, and data necessary to carry out more effective investment research.
Please visit: EarningForecast.com/disclaimers/index.php for details.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1