|By Marketwired .||
|December 28, 2012 09:01 AM EST||
EVANSTON, WY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/12 -- Platinum Peak's Auto Accident App has proven itself to be a reliable, honest chronicler of car wrecks. The cutting edge developers of this application have come up with a series of updates for both iPhone and Android that make the system perform at an even higher level.
Safety experts tout the Auto Accident App as the only mobile phone adjunct that can deliver immediate, on-the-scene, live help to accident victims. Nobody plans to be involved in an accident, and that's exactly why the experts urge everyone to load Auto Accident App onto their communication platforms.
Signing up for Auto Accident App -- for free -- is as simple as taking a picture of your driver's license, vehicle registration and insurance coverage. That puts your iPhone or Android platform on split-second notice if you become involved in an accident. You don't need to worry about not being able to forward information to an accident agent. The information you collect on your phone synchronizes to our secure server in real time, and a customer service agent, available 24/7, is alerted immediately, and will contact you at the accident scene to provide any necessary assistance. This is a system that never sleeps.
Among the upgrades developed recently is one that strengthens the stability of Auto Accident App on iPhone and Android platforms. This will help ensure that the information needed to deliver assistance to accident victims gets through clearly to responsible parties. This goes along with performance improvements associated with specific carriers. Also, the customer service application has been upgraded to ensure registered clients provide the most efficient assistance to its registered users.
Another improvement developed for the Auto Accident App makes it easier and faster for family and friends to be alerted if a loved one has been involved in an accident. The newly enhanced accident reporting procedures allow clients to stay ahead of the post-accident melee that quite often ensues when legal matters take center stage. This must have app has also fine-tuned its accident detection features for more accuracy.
The smartest thing to do should this holiday season present you with a new mobile phone would be to download the Auto Accident App -- again, for free. Parents can relieve some of the anxiety connected with their teenage drivers by making sure the application accompanies any mobile phone gift. In fact, anyone that gets a new phone, or already has one, can create their own peace of mind by downloading the Auto Accident App. Many parents across the country may find their teenagers request having a phone already equipped with the application. Schools in America are being encouraged to inform students about the safety features associated with the Auto Accident App. That's a great bottom-line effort capable of helping keep your children much safer.
Connect to Auto Accident App at:
To learn more about Auto Accident App, visit www.auto-accident-app.com.
Tel. (877) 554-3277
E-mail: [email protected]
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1