|By PR Newswire||
|December 31, 2012 08:56 AM EST||
HONG KONG, Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Insiderslab.com has issued insider trading reports and equity research for the following companies: Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), Lowe's (NYSE:LOW), QUALCOMM (NASDAQ:QCOM), Verizon (NYSE:VZ), and Walt Disney (NYSE:DIS).
(Read full report by clicking the link below, you may need to copy and paste the full link to your browser.)
Research In Motion Limited (USA) (NASDAQ:RIMM): On December 21, Research In Motion Limited (USA) (NASDAQ:RIMM) announced that the company has agreed to make a one-time payment to settle all patent disputes with Nokia Corporation, for the right to use Nokia's patents. Moreover, Research In Motion is scheduled to release its BlackBerry 10 smartphones in early 2013. Insiderslab.com believes that it is a clever way to check if insiders in Research In Motion are starting to buy more company shares. See insider trade report for RIMM here.
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/123112A/RIMM/ResearchInMotion.pdf
Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT): Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) recently announced that it opened 51 new stores in 2012. Microsoft also opened up their first international retail stores in Canada including Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, and Burnaby. In addition, the company is scheduled to open their first European store in London in spring of 2013. Between September 29 and December 28, Microsoft insiders have sold a total of US$576.84 million in shares, which ranged in price from US$27.07 to US$28.54 each. Check this insider trade report for MSFT here.
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/123112A/MSFT/Microsoft.pdf
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE:LOW): Insiderslab.com found Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE:LOW) Chief Human Resources Officer, Maureen K. Ausura, sold 29,354 shares on December 18, at stock price US$35.92 for about US$1.05 million. Disclose date: December 20. Lowe's shares fell 0.43% to close at US$34.98 in the last trading session. The stock has a 52-week low of US$24.76 and a 52-week high of US$36.47. Do you think now is a good time to buy or sell the stock? Want to know when company insiders will purchase their shares?
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/123112A/LOW/Lowes.pdf
Today Insiderslab.com also observed abnormal trade volume for the following companies; insiders may involve trading in these companies. It will take some time for insiders to report their trades. Read these reports and add these companies into your Insider Trade Radar.
QUALCOMM, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOM):
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/123112A/QCOM/QUALCOMM.pdf
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ):
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/123112A/VZ/Verizon.pdf
The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS):
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/123112A/DIS/WaltDisney.pdf
Insider Filing Source Reference: All observations, analysis and reports are based on public information released by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Insiderslab.com covers insider trade data in major stock markets in the U.S., Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Singapore. Insiderslab.com features a team of experienced data analysts striving to provide the investment community with the tools, software, and data necessary to carry out more effective investment research.
Please visit insiderslab.com/disclaimers/disclaimers.php for details.
SOURCE Insiderslab.com; Insiders.hk
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1