|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 08:04 AM EST||
Silicon Image (NASDAQ: SIMG)
Silicon Image (NASDAQ: SIMG)
Meet with Silicon Image at CES 2013 to experience the latest in HD connectivity for mobile, wireless, DTV and home theater applications.
Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013 (10 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST)
|Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013 (9 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST)|
|Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013 (9 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST)|
|Friday, Jan. 11, 2013 (9 a.m. – 4 p.m. PST)|
South Hall 2 - Ground Floor, Booth No. MP25575
|Las Vegas Convention Center|
|3150 Paradise Road|
|Las Vegas, NV|
Product demonstrations include:
- Mobile products – MHL®-enabled mobile devices and HD displays that showcase the latest MHL technology, enabling consumers to enjoy interactive applications – such as gaming, entertainment, and productivity – from the small screen to the big screen in the home or in the car.
- Wireless products – 60GHz WirelessHD® solutions, which provide consumers a secure and seamless way to wirelessly connect and share high-quality, interactive HD content among a wide range of devices with near-zero latency.
- DTV and Home Theater– HDMI® port processors and scalers featuring MHL, InstaPrevue™ and VRS® ClearView technologies for exceptional connectivity options and highest-quality video up to 4K UltraHD.
- IP cores – camerIC™ low-power image signal processor IP core for mobile phone, CE and surveillance applications
To schedule a meeting, please contact: [email protected].
About Silicon Image, Inc.
Silicon Image is a leading provider of connectivity solutions that enable the reliable distribution and presentation of high-definition content for consumer electronics, mobile, and PC markets. The company delivers its technology via semiconductor and intellectual property products that are compliant with global industry standards and feature market leading Silicon Image innovations such as InstaPort™ and InstaPrevue™. Silicon Image’s products are deployed by the world’s leading electronics manufacturers in devices such as desktop and notebook PCs, DTVs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, audio-video receivers, as well as mobile phones, tablets and digital cameras. Silicon Image has driven the creation of the highly successful HDMI® and DVI™ industry standards, the latest standard for mobile devices – MHL®, and the leading 60GHz wireless HD video standard – WirelessHD®. Via its wholly-owned subsidiary, Simplay Labs, Silicon Image offers manufacturers comprehensive standards interoperability and compliance testing services. For more information, visit us at http://www.siliconimage.com/.
Silicon Image and the Silicon Image logo are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of Silicon Image, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1