|By Marketwired .||
|January 4, 2013 11:30 AM EST||
WEST COVINA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- E FUN, a consumer electronics designer and marketer of fun, easy-to-use lifestyle products, is set to introduce the next member of its new Nextbook Google Play Series, an 8" IPS panel tablet called the Nextbook 8GP. As with the other 7" model in the line, this latest addition also features the Jelly Bean Android 4.1 operating system, full access to Google Play, a high definition screen, and up to 32GB external memory. The Nextbook Google Play series will be on display at CES in South Hall MP25067, January 8-11.
"Our engineering team has gone above and beyond with the Nextbook 8GP by not only creating one of the thinnest Android tablets on the market, at only 9.5mm, but by adding a high definition IPS screen," remarked Jason Liszewski, managing director and VP of sales for E FUN. "The IPS panel model is ideal for graphic design and other applications that are graphic intense. IPS also broadens the viewing angle, making it easier to share screen content among a group of people."
Optimized for Google Play, the Nextbook Google Play Series gives users numerous benefits including:
- Access to more than 600,000 apps and games, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies in the Google Play Store.
- Capability to read, listen and watch content not just on the Nextbook but on any device including a desktop, laptop or mobile phone with Google Play's cloud feature.
- Access to preloaded Android apps from Google including Gmail, Chrome, Google Talk, Google+, Google Maps, YouTube and much more.
- 5GB of free cloud storage with Google Drive.
Improved hardware on the Google Play series includes a Dual Core 1.5GHz processor, 1GB DDR3 RAM, front and back cameras, and an HDMI-out port to send 1080p HD video to an HDTV or computer. Other features that make the Nextbook 8GP an outstanding tablet include: 8GB internal memory; microSD card slot for memory expansion up to 32GB; 2.0 USB slot; G-Sensor; microphone; B/G/N Wi-Fi connection; and a built-in Lithium-Ion battery.
Its Jelly Bean 4.1 operating system is the fastest, smoothest version of Android yet. It features improved performance, including faster orientation changes, faster responses when switching between apps, and smoother and more consistent rendering across the system through vsync and triple buffering.
The Nextbook 8GP will be available February 2013 for a retail price of $169.99.
About E FUN
As its name implies, E FUN is a designer and markets fun, lifestyle e-products that are easily accessible. While appreciated by techies, E FUN products are primarily designed for consumers who desire the latest technological products, but are more concerned with what they do, not how they do it. E FUN's ongoing product innovation focuses on making electronics and computing more fun! Initial products offerings from E-Fun include the APEN digital pen and Nextbook Android tablets. E FUN is headquartered in West Covina, California.
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
© 2012 E FUN. All rights reserved.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2190966
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1