|By PR Newswire||
|January 7, 2013 08:02 AM EST||
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dynasty Limousine, Inc. (PinkSheets: DNYS) is pleased to announce its wholly owned subsidiary Cyber-Thingy™ has executed a distribution agreement with American First Equity, Inc., (a 7.5 year old company in the business of distributing gas, oil, credit card processing services, ATM placement services) to place 1,000 financial kiosks by the end of September 2013.
Once a machine is installed and operational for 3 months, Cyber-Thingy™ will receive a monthly revenue share of approximately $1,000 per month per machine. If there is any kiosk machines that are under-performing, American First Equity Inc. will move them to other more profitable locations.
The terms of the Agreement require Cyber-Thingy™ to deliver 3 fully customized operational machines to American First Equity by the end of January for testing. Once American First Equity has fully tested the machines and all changes are agreed to, Cyber-Thingy™ shall begin delivering 100 machines per month beginning April 1, 2013 for the first 4 months, then 200 machines for the next 3 months ending in September 2013.
One of the unique opportunities offered by the kiosk is that, the Company's software can be updated remotely. Cyber-Thingy™ will also offer distribution to other online service providers that do not have their services offered at these locations which will enhance the revenue generated per machine.
Cyber-Thingy™ will be rebuilding its website to show the additional level of services offered and there will be videos of the machines in operation. The additions to the website will showcase its different kiosk machines, including an Investor Relations section and detail a list of residual products and services offered by the Company in its financial kiosks.
The Company is working on the name change and will follow up with a press release regarding the name change and submission to FINRA later in the week.
Cyber-Thingy™ distributes Company owned kiosk machines and tablets to earn residual revenues and/or sell kiosk machines to earn up-front and residual revenues. Cyber-Thingy's™ multiple revenue streams are derived transaction and fee based programs running within the kiosks such as; Digital Advertising, Mobile Phone Top-up minutes (reload), Online Bill Pay, Sweepstakes Games, Events-Sports-Movie Tickets, Gift Card Programs, Prepaid Cards, Digital Lottery and New Product Launch (ALL with immediate purchasing options). Each Kiosk machine comes with a cash bill acceptor and a credit card reader for ease of payment. Tablets are connected to existing POS systems. These multi-functional kiosks and tablets not only earn Cyber-Thingy™ residual revenues but create residual revenue opportunities for the multiple companies involved.
About American First Equity Inc.
American First Equity Inc. (AFE) is a Hollywood FL based company that focuses on residual markets. AFE offers services in the area of; gas and oil distribution, credit card processing, prepaid debit card programs, ATM placement and factoring. AFE has also acted as servicing agents for mortgage lenders since 2005.
The foregoing press announcement contains forward-looking statements that can be identified by such terminology such as "believes," "expects," "potential," "plans," "suggests," "may," "should," "could," "intends," or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. In particular, management's expectations could be affected by, among other things, uncertainties relating to our success in completing acquisitions, financing our operations, entering into strategic partnerships, engaging management and other matters disclosed by us in our public filings from time to time. Forward-looking statements speak only as to the date they are made. The Company does not undertake to update forward-looking statements to reflect circumstances or events that occur after the date the forward-looking statements are made.
SOURCE Dynasty Limousine, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1