|By PR Newswire||
|January 7, 2013 09:16 AM EST||
DUBAI, UAE, January 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Leading retailer in the Middle East discovers incremental business from consumers and enhances their brand experience
Capillary Technologies, a leading provider of Intelligent Customer Engagement[TM] software and services announced that it has successfully helped Homes r Us, the renowned home furniture and furnishings brand in the GCC, increase store sales and customer retention. In the last year, Homes r Us has seen a 140% improvement in its registered customers base along with 30x Return on Investment (ROI) from targeted personalized consumer engagement campaigns, powered by Capillary.
Being a mid-market focused retailer in a highly competitive segment, the company identified a strategic requirement for consistent business growth - a flexible yet comprehensive solution to identify, monitor and engage its loyal customer base, and convert more walk-ins into loyal customers. Homes r Us deployed Capillary's CRM and Loyalty suite across all its stores to build brand affinity and manage customer relationships.
"We chose Capillary because it has the best value-for-money retail customer engagement solution available in the market today. The people behind the technology are extremely committed and result-driven, which they demonstrated through a highly successful pilot process. Capillary's CRM and bundled retail analytics integrate seamlessly with our POS, to capitalize on the company's vision of extended customer service and rewarding customers loyal to the brand "in the moment". The company store staff now has immediate access to accurate and intelligent information that allows them to engage our customers better," observes Srikanth Parthasarathy, Sr. V P Homes r Us. "Over the past one year, Capillary has had a significant impact on the success of our marketing endeavors and the delightful experience we deliver to our customers through these programs."
Homes r Us uses Capillary for real-time customer data capture and personalized, targeted engagement at the stores to manage latent realization of same-store sales and loyalty growth opportunities. Customer engagement processes have become more streamlined and ROI-driven, with real-time tapping of customer, product and sales data to build an actionable and rich view of the customer. With Capillary, Homes r Us has seen:
- Exhaustive data capture across all customer segments
- Rise in the Same Store Transactions Growth with customers embracing brand loyalty
- Increase in repeat visits and sales from existing customers every month
"Homes r Us is a leading client for us in the Middle East. We are extremely proud that our solutions are a value-add to their growth and market leadership efforts," remarks Vikas Tayal, Regional Head, Middle East and Africa for Capillary. "The retail industry is one of the fastest growing and highly competitive industries in the GCC with recent reports predicting it reaching USD 260 billion by 2016. It is a key market for us and we have seen strong interest from many retail companies in this region, especially from UAE, Bahrain, KSA and Kuwait for our services." Capillary is present strongly across the Middle East and Africa including UAE through a robust partner and customer service channel for leading consumer facing businesses.
About Capillary Technologies
Capillary Technologies is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions that helps retailers to intelligently engage with customers through mobile, social and in-store channels. Capillary's cloud-based platform powers end-to-end customer engagement, Clienteling, loyalty and social CRM solutions for more than 140 major brands across 10,000 stores bringing instant shopper gratification to over 50 million consumers across the Middle East, South Africa, the South East Asia, Greater China, United Kingdom, India and the United States. Capillary's customers include industry leaders such as Pizza Hut, Puma, VLCC, Marks & Spencer, Benetton, Store21, Nokia and Nike. The company is the recipient of numerous awards and was most recently named to the Red Herring Global Top 100 Companies of 2012. Capillary is backed by prominent venture capital investors including Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners and Qualcomm Ventures. Visit http://www.capillarytech.com for more details.
About Homes r Us
Established in 2003, as a one-stop store for stylish home concepts, Homes r Us is a complete lifestyle destination showcasing a wide range of home furniture, furnishings and accessories. With over 10,000 high-quality products, Homes r Us offers over 50 styles each in Living, Dining and Bedroom concepts. Today, the brand caters to the lifestyle demands of consumers across UAE, Qatar and Bahrain (known as 'The Home Store') and will soon introduce multiple showrooms in Saudi Arabia and Oman besides additional stores within existing markets.
For Media Queries
Abhishek Bajaj, Manager - Marketing Communications, [email protected], +1-650-521-9920
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1