|By PR Newswire||
|January 7, 2013 09:21 AM EST||
NEW YORK, January 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Top Five Stocks Review - World Moto, Inc. The Goldman Sachs Group, Nokia Corporation
Futures were mixed ahead of the first full week in trading this year early this morning in the markets. There is a feeling on Wall Street ahead of 4th quarter earnings that some companies could miss expectations or have to lower guidance based on the mess associated with the Fiscal Cliff. The reports suggesting that businesses which would normally have excess cash to be invested in technology in December each year have been holding those funds back.
World Moto, Inc. (OTC: FARE) received much attention in trading on Wall Street last week. FARE was up in the green for the whole week and ended up closing on Friday at 0.26 cents for a gain of 13% on the day. FARE also traded in excess of $10 million on the trading day.
The Goldman Sachs Group (NYSE: GS) had a very solid day to finish last week, up around 5 trading points on heavy volume and positive news. The company was speaking this morning regarding Chinese investments and there opinion that they will be right on those stocks this year. Goldman's track record so far in these investments is not great but they obviously think the tide is about to turn.
Nokia (NYSE: NOK) was slightly higher in Fridays trading and many people are discussing this stock which also trades under (NOKBF) on the OTC market as being in a make or break year. Shares of NOK have been on the rise recently and have more than doubled just since last summer. The company has new releases planned and looks like building on this success in 2013.
Amarantus Biosciences (OTC: AMBS) managed to stay flat on Friday after being down double digits the day before in the small cap markets. AMBS traded $3 million and was higher by 0.6%; we will continue to track these names based on volume this week and see if they can build on Friday's closing prices.
AMR Corp (OTC: AAMRQ) was another company in the small cap space which has traded heavily all through December. Can AAMRQ get passed the $1.00 level is the question on most people's minds, and for the moment the answer to that question is No. AAMRQ was higher by 3.5% in Friday's session on over $2 million traded, the stock closed at $0.87.
If you are looking to know what's going on with these companies on the OTC and in addition receive weekly picks on stocks that we feature, simply sign up at our website for free.
Regardless of what's going on in the mainstream we will always keep you updated and look to be value added. We hope you have enjoyed our coverage; we will be back to you tomorrow with our daily look at the OTC markets.
We track the volume and keep in touch with any increasing trends to the upside or downside. We also cover the top stocks on the OTCQB, OTCQX, and the Pink Sheet markets.
Disclosure: Clubpennystocks is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. Clubpennystocks is a wholly owned entity of a financial public relations firm. We have not been compensated by any of the companies listed in this news release.
Email: [email protected]
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1