|By Marketwired .||
|January 8, 2013 06:02 AM EST||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- The partnership became official this weekend as Kruue begins using Zoomline's® patent pending technology for their mobile app. This will equip Kruue-approved venues with the ultimate Student/Merchant relationship tool.
Kruue launched in 2012 allowing merchants within close proximity to college campuses to use the most influential students on campus to promote their business and specials to the student body. Obtaining the "Kruue-Approved" merchant status is a privilege that many merchants seek, but only few will receive this coveted designation. Utilizing both word of mouth and many social media avenues, these influential students direct their peer following to frequent Kruue-approved locations as the "hot spots" around college campuses. This marketing style is revolutionizing the college scene and now with the inclusion of Zoomline's® cutting edge technology, Kruue is poised to expand to over 30 college campuses, with 15 to 20 merchants per campus, within the year.
"Zoomline® is the perfect fit for the direction that Kruue is looking to go," says Zach Samson CEO of Kruue. "Being able to offer an innovative and fun scratch and win loyalty program accessed through Kruue's free mobile app equips Kruue-approved merchants with the ability to 'Sniper market' directly to the Student's mobile phone. This gives an exceptional competitive advantage over all other merchants."
Kruue-approved merchants will have access to Zoomline's® full array of product offerings, including the Digital Loyalty Program, the Zoomline® Queue Service, and Flash Ticketing, providing additional revenue streams and a powerful marketing hub for each of the Kruue Approved merchants.
"This partnership has incredible potential for both parties," says Rod Stephan, CEO of Zoomline®. "For Zoomline® it opens up a completely new demographic that will begin using our technology, and for Kruue, it gives them the ability to connect, engage, and inform the campus population of perks and privileges reserved for Kruue participants."
Kruue is currently the top college endorsement company in the US, and now they have just been armed with possibly the most powerful real-time marketing application available.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1