|By Marketwired .||
|January 8, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management systems, today announced the completion of a banner year in 2012 that saw the company add 130 new enterprise clients, while vaulting into the industry leadership spot for enterprise tag management.
For the year ending Dec. 31, 2012, Tealium posted a 480 percent increase in sales bookings and a 570 percent increase in revenue compared to the previous year. Tealium capped the year with a bang, adding dozens of major global brands in the fourth quarter, including Lenovo, A+E Networks, Urban Outfitters, Mattel, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, Orange France, Inside View, Active Networks, and many more. Other select clients from 2012 include: Nokia, News International, NHL, Vodafone Germany, Perry Ellis International, Sony Online Entertainment, Fox Networks Group, and many more.
"Tealium enables our marketing team to manage vendor tags on their own without requiring ongoing IT resources," said Jim Davis, director of web and customer analytics at Urban Outfitters, which operates 400+ lifestyle specialty retail stores in North America and Europe. "Tealium had the right combination of technology, vision and customer support. We look forward to using Tealium to improve the speed and agility of digital marketing operations."
Other highlights this year include:
- The launch of Digital Velocity, the industry's largest tag management user conference. The event is scheduled for Jan. 23-25, 2013, at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego.
- The launch of Tag Management University (TMU), the industry's first formalized tag management training program, which is scheduled to take place at Digital Velocity.
- The hiring of Jeff Lunsford, a proven technology executive, as CEO. Lunsford was previously the CEO of Limelight Networks and, prior to that, WebSideStory, now part of Adobe Systems via Adobe's Omniture acquisition.
- Securing $10.5M in Series B Financing from Battery Ventures, one of the most respected venture capital firms in the world. Battery has invested in such digital marketing leaders as Omniture (Adobe), ExactTarget, Marketo, Bazaarvoice and many more.
- Being recognized by Forrester Research as a "highly innovative" vendor in its new report, "Understanding Tag Management Tools & Technologies." Tealium was also identified as the market leader for tag management in Econsultancy's report, "Tag Management Buyer's Guide."
- Growing its worldwide employee base across sales, marketing, engineering and customer support. This includes significantly expanding its European presence after first setting up an EMEA office in the UK in 2011.
"Tag management is a compelling technology that eliminates tag implementation delays, errors and complexity, while providing a key hub for managing and exchanging digital data," said Ali Behnam, president of Tealium. "We are proud of 2012 and are thankful to our customers, partners and employees for making it a success."
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1