|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 10:07 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sakar International unveiled its new line of Targus® branded office supplies, audio products and computer accessories produced under a worldwide license agreement with Targus, maker of the world's best-selling laptop cases and accessories.
"Known for its durability, functionality and timeless style, the Targus brand is synonymous with mobile accessories for the office, the road and home-office users," said Jeff Saka, president of Sakar. "Between the must-have travel chargers, power adapters, desktop necessities and novelty USB accessories, we've got everything you need to make your workspace functional and comfortable, no matter where your work takes you."
Sakar will showcase the new products at Booth #13035 in Central Hall during the 2013 International CES Jan. 8-11 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Through the licensing agreement, Sakar will manufacture and distribute:
- Office and desktop supplies, including a label maker, pencil sharpener, desk blotter, stacking trays, mouse pads, calculators, desk lamps, screens and hand-held scanners, as well as novelty USB accessories and a USB-powered LED light;
- Audio and video accessories, including headphones, ear buds, speakers, webcams, headsets and projectors;
- Data storage products, including hard drives and flash drives; and
- Power solutions, including power cords, surge protectors, batteries and cables, travel adapters and cradles for automobile use.
These products and more will be available worldwide through Sakar's global retail partners, wherever electronics and mobile accessories are sold.
For more information, visit Booth #13035 in Central Hall during the 2013 CES or visit www.Sakar.com.
About Sakar International
Sakar International, Inc. is a leading provider of interactive consumer electronics. Since 1977, the privately held, family-owned company has evolved alongside technology - becoming a global leader in innovative electronics. Sakar is a licensing partner with over forty major entertainment brands and has maintained a diverse portfolio of product offerings, including: digital cameras and video recorders, along with camera, computer, audio, cell phone, and gaming accessories. Sakar acquired the Vivitar brand in 2008 and has since launched a full line of photographic, optic and related accessories.
Targus® is a registered trademark of Targus Group International, Inc.
SOURCE Sakar International
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1