|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2013 02:13 PM EST||
TalkFree, a leading international mobile VoIP provider, is pleased to announce the introduction of its Hosted VoIP Platform. The Hosted VoIP Platform provides a comprehensive set of cloud-based tools which support all aspects of VoIP communications. TalkFree has packaged this proprietary technology as an end-to-end VoIP solution available for licensing by telecom partners.
“Our Hosted VoIP Platform provides a simple, proven and highly effective way for telecom carriers to offer a VoIP solution to their customer base,” said TalkFree VP Marketing Steve McConnell. “For many carriers, licensing this technology represents a quick path to enter new markets and capture additional revenue.”
The Hosted VoIP Platform consists of three distinct elements which combine to provide a complete solution. The End User Web Portal allows customers to learn about the product, download the software and manage their accounts. The Dialer software (accessed from the Web Portal or App channels) is compatible with either PC or Mobile devices and supports multiple technologies (Android, iOS, Nokia). Finally, the Administration Panel provides a single web-based interface with all the tools and information to manage a VoIP business, including rate upload and optimization, sales channel management, customer and sales team communication, and generation of reports on key topics such as customer activity, traffic and finances.
TalkFree’s Hosted VoIP Platform is 100% API drive, and is delivered in SaaS format, meaning all version compatibility upgrades are managed and distributed by TalkFree. The product can be customized to fully support 3rd party branding.
TalkFree provides mobile VoIP services that supply people around the world with high quality, affordable communications. Since 2004, TalkFree has been deploying its solution to international markets, and in 2011, 4 million people spoke for 1.7 billion minutes over the TalkFree network. The company is known today as the industry leader in VoIP communications in the Middle East and North Africa.
TalkFree’s success stems from its unique proprietary suite of tools which support all aspects of VoIP communications, from end-user mobile dialers to account management panels and payment administration systems. The company continues to develop leading edge communication technology. Learn more about TalkFree by visiting www.talkfree.com.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1