|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 03:09 PM EST||
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Synaptics Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNA), a leading developer of human interface solutions, today announced that its industry-leading mobile device lineup will be on display at the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. Synaptics continues to enhance how we interact with today's consumer electronic devices with the industry's broadest technology portfolio of human interface solutions. The ClearPad™ family of capacitive touchscreens for Windows and Android smartphones and tablets enables flagship devices for the industry's top consumer device OEMs.
The ClearPad Series 3 and Series 7, featuring the industry's most advanced capacitive touchscreen technology, including in-cell touch sensor integration, can be found in leading devices such as:
- Google Nexus 4 smartphone, with 4.7", 1280 x 768 pixel display
- LG Optimus G smartphone, with vivid 4.7" Zerogap Touch and true HD IPS Plus display
- HTC Windows 8X and 8S smarpthones, with a 4.3" display and Droid DNA smartphone, with a 5" 1080p full-HD display
- Huawei G600 and C8812 smartphones and S10 10.1'' tablet
- Lenovo A765E smartphone, with a 4.5" display
- Nokia 820 and 920 smartphones, which feature glove support, and Asha 311 smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Music smartphone and Galaxy Tab II tablet
- Sony Experia P, the first mass production in-cell smartphone and the Experia T, the 4.55" scratch-resistant LCD smartphone used exclusively by James Bond 007 in the movie Skyfall
- ZTE U985 smartphone, with 4.5" HD 1280 x 720 display
Synaptics' presence at CES will also include the TouchPad™ family and ultrathin ThinTouch™ keyboard solutions for Windows 8-driven Ultrabooks, notebook PCs and external devices, as well as its ClearPad solutions for large touchscreens.
Public demonstrations of Synaptics technology kick off with the CES Unveiled and Pepcom Digital Experience press events followed by a presence at the Innovations Design and Engineering Awards Showcase at the Venetian Hotel and Casino. The week will be capped off at the annual Last Gadget Standing Ceremony where Synaptics ThinTouch and ForcePad™ products are up for awards.
Synaptics will exhibit its latest solutions in a private meeting space (LVCC, South Hall 2, lower level, #MP25944) from January 8th through January 11th, by appointment only.
Customers and suppliers are encouraged to contact their Synaptics partner to arrange a meeting time at CES. Media are encouraged to contact [email protected] to arrange a meeting time.
As a leading developer of human interface solutions which enhance the user experience, Synaptics provides the broadest touch solutions portfolio in the industry. The ClearPad™ family supports touchscreen solutions for devices ranging from entry-level mobile phones to flagship premium smartphones, tablets and notebook PCs. The TouchPad™ family, including ClickPad™ and ForcePad™, is integrated into the majority of today's notebook PCs. Synaptics' wide portfolio also includes ThinTouch™ supporting thin and light keyboard solutions, as well as key technologies for next generation touch-enabled video and display applications.
(NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com
Synaptics, ClearPad, TouchPad, ClickPad, ForcePad, ThinTouch and the Synaptics logo are trademarks of Synaptics in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
For further information, please contact:
Text 100 Global Communications
SOURCE Synaptics Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1