|By Marketwired .||
|January 9, 2013 04:46 PM EST||
ST. LOUIS, MO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Murphy Analytics (MA) has initiated coverage on World Moto, Inc. (OTCBB: FARE). The Initiation Report contains a detailed discussion of FARE's business operations, market dynamics, macroeconomic data and indicators, financial results, potential cash flows, and risks. The Initiation Report is available at: http://www.murphyanalytics.com/uploads/FARE_Initiation.pdf.
Analyst Patrick J. Murphy, CFA, notes in the report: "While the use of motorcycle and motor scooter taxis (mototaxis) is prevalent across the world, the experience can vary widely across cities, by street, and by driver as fares typically are negotiated rather than tracked by a meter. The introduction of the Moto-Meter could be an important step towards providing some uniformity and standardization to the market. Similarly, the significant congestion of many developing cities is beginning to re-shape logistics as consumers find it is easier and more efficient to utilize mototaxis and services such as FARE's Yes service to for local deliveries, bill pay, purchasing mobile phone airtime, and other activities that may be performed by a personal assistant."
About Murphy Analytics
Murphy Analytics is an independent investment research firm providing coverage of microcap stocks. Utilizing institutional caliber, fundamental analysis, Murphy Analytics helps investors make informed investment decisions about equities without extensive analyst coverage. Murphy Analytics LLC is owned by Patrick J. Murphy, who has nearly 20 years of capital markets experience, providing institutional investment and transaction analysis across a range of asset classes including microcap equities, commercial real estate debt and equity, municipal derivatives and public finance, venture capital, fixed income, CMBS and mortgage REIT's.
MA was paid $5,000 by the Company in advance of the publication of this report. Neither MA nor the analyst owns or trades the shares of covered companies. Statements herein may contain forward-looking statements and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties affecting results. MA provides no assurance as to the subject company's plans or ability to effect proposed actions and cannot project capabilities, intent, resources, or experience. This report is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities and is to be used for informational purposes only and should not be used as basis for investment decisions. MA is not an investment advisor or broker/dealer and this report does not provide investment advice.
Patrick J. Murphy
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1