|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 06:53 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DryWired, a Los Angeles based technology firm and the leading licensee of a revolutionary European protective nano-coating technology launched this week at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2013 in Las Vegas, NV. The innovative nano-coating is non-toxic, invisible, and undetectable to touch and allows virtually any coated surface to be resistant to water, corrosion, and the growth of bacteria.
The DryWired nano-coating technology is backed by 9 families of international patents issued to their European licensor over the span of two decades. The Award winning protective nano-coating has been developed, refined and successfully tested over a 16-year period on all types of assembled devices and electronic components. The water and oil repellent coating is applied through an environmentally friendly low-pressure vacuum plasma process depositing a layer of water and oil protection that is approximately 1600 times thinner than a human hair. Our range of custom treatment equipment comes in different sizes and is designed to accommodate everyone from the smallest mobile phone retailer to the largest electronics manufacturer. DryWired's protective nano-coating can be applied at any point during the manufacturing process of a consumer electronic device and will not disturb a circuit board's functionality.
"DryWired was created with a simple idea in mind: improve people's lives by protecting the electronic devices that have become so important to them. " says Felipe Pimiento, Chief Operating Officer of DryWired. "We are thrilled to be launching DryWired at CES and we look forward to distributing this exciting, proven, and tested technology in our international markets through our DryWired Coating Centers. Our centers will provide hand-held electronic distributors, manufacturers, and retailers with an opportunity to nano-coat portions of their inventory so that they can offer a more dependable product to their customers. "
DryWired's protective nano-coating technology is licensed in over 50 countries around the world, including Latin America, Middle East, Africa, India, and Russia. DryWired is focused on developing strategic alliances with handheld electronic retailers, distributors and technology manufacturers in its licensed territories.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1