|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 09:13 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Mobile network operators are facing unprecedented competition driven by Over-the-Top (OTT) players, Google, and the evolving ecosystem including inexpensive voice and data bearer services. The Mobile Network Operator Revenue Improvement and Profitability Enhancement subscription service provides the mobile network operator with key information to identify and understand: - What Value-added Services (VAS) to deploy to generate new revenue streams, enhance profitability, and differentiate versus the competition- How to position the network for success in a post-LTE world including network optimization, BSS/OSS, services integration and orchestration, and more- What key commerce, content, communications and applications to gain customer stickiness and intimacy, leading to more loyal and profitable customers- How to leverage existing assets for new revenue streams including subscriber data, carrier API extension, management of third-parties and their solutions, and more
Target AudienceMobile network operators
Table of ContentsCurrent reports included in the service are:
- Wi-Fi Direct Solutions and Applications
- Wireless Security Market in LTE Networks 2013-2018
- Social Local Mobile (SoLoMo) Game-Play Behavior in Free2Play, Virtual Goods & Hybrid Ecosystem
- Market Opportunity: Social + LTE + Commerce
- Strategic Alliances in the Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Ecosystem
- Wi-Fi Direct: Market View of Product Categories, Products, and Vendors
- HTML5 Solutions and Applications
- Market Opportunity: Wi-Fi Direct
- Hybrid Mobile-Cloud Computing: Driving the Future of Enterprise Mobility
- Machine to Machine (M2M) Applications in the Cloud
- Market Opportunity: Super WiFi
- Cloud Telephony: Technology and Market Analysis & Forecast 2012-2017
- Mobile Marketing & Advertising 2013: Challenges and Opportunities
- Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Why BYOT is More Important than BYOD
- SoLoMo Gaming in 3G, LTE, Cloud, and HTML5 Ecosystem: Market Analysis & Forecast 2012 - 2017
- Mobile Gaming Piracy: Market Analysis, Initiatives and Solutions to Defeat Game Piracy in 3G, LTE and the Cloud Ecosystem
- The Future of App Stores
- The ROI of Video in an LTE World
- Augmented Reality: Global Market Analysis and Forecast 2012 - 2017
- M2M Solutions: Global Market Analysis and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Market, Industry Verticals, Business Strategy and Planning
- SoMoClo: The Convergence of Social, Mobile, and Cloud Solutions and Applications
- Cloud Application Marketplace 2012 - 2017
- Big Data in ICT and Telecom: Transforming Industry Verticals 2012 - 2017
- Mobile Security and Privacy in 3G & LTE: Strategies, Solutions and Market Forecast Analysis 2012-2017
- Google vs. Carriers: SWOT Analysis and Future of Telecom and Commerce
- Subscriber Data Management (SDM) with LTE and Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecast 2012 - 2017
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Challenges and Opportunities in Multi-Application Environment
- Telecom Network APIs 2012 - 2016
- The Evolution of Google: Communications, Content, Commerce and Applications 2012 - 2017
- Mobile Bar Code Marketing: Challenges, Opportunities, Global Outlook 2012-2017
- Mobile Commerce Carrier Strategies
- Computing, Content, Applications, and Commerce in the Cloud: Legacy Network Operator Threats and Opportunities
- Mobile VAS Markets, Applications, and Opportunities - 2nd Edition
- Mobile Commerce in the Cloud: The Impact of Cloud-based Operations on Mobile Business Models and Operations
- Self Organizing Networks (SON): Challenges and Market Opportunities for LTE and Beyond, Second Edition
- Mobile Location Commerce 2012 - 2017
- LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 - 2016
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) : The Market for Applications & Services 2012-2017
- State of the Cloud: Analysis of Cloud Services, Companies, and Applications
- Future Direction of the Android Platform
- Mobile Applications and Widgets: Portable Applications on Mobile Platforms, Fifth Edition
- Network Operator Monetization Strategies: Leveraging New Sources of Revenue
- Smartphones: New User Paradigms and Behaviors
- Next Generation Mobile Commerce: Beyond Cell Phones
- Mobile Applications Stores 2012: Europe - Market Analysis and Business Assessment
- Mobile Applications Stores 2012: North America - Market Analysis and Business Assessment
- SIP Trunking: Next Generation Call Processing Drives Lower Cost Communications
- End-to-End M2M, Fifth Edition
- M2M and Connected Vehicles
- LTE Strategy 2012 - 2017
- Market Opportunity: Mobile Phone Augmented Reality
- Indoor Location Solutions and Services: Challenges, Opportunities & Market Outlook
- Market Opportunity: Call Continuity in Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Market Opportunity: mVoIP + Social + Presence
- Market Opportunity: Free VoIP over Wireless vs. VoLTE
- Where is the Money in Near Field Communications?
- Market Opportunity: Location-based Services (LBS) Mediation and Federation
- Mobile Local Search Market
- Market Analysis and Benefit Realization Management (BRM) Solutions
- Near Field Communications (NFC) Markets: Challenges, Opportunities, and Market Forecast to 2016
- Next Generation Network Application Market Outlook and Business Drivers
- Unified Communications (UC) over IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS): Solutions and Market/Business Analysis
- Monetizing the NGN Investment: Market Prospects and Business Case for IMS and SDP based Applications
- 5G: The NanoCore
- Mobile Proximity and Location Based Advertising within Reach
- Hybrid TV and Over the Top TV Status Report
- Local Search Meets Social Search
Subscribers will also receive Carrier Competitive Analysis for major mobile network operators. This analysis includes the following:
- Pricing (price wars)- Growth prospects (where and how)- Revenue, margins, and profitability expectations- MNVO future expectations- Applications (P2A, P2P, and A2A/M2M)- IP/patent review- Acquisition targets- Key suppliers
Additional reports coming in 1Q 2013 (partial list of annual reports):
- End-to-End M2M Sixth Edition
- LMR and LTE in Industry Verticals
- Mobile Social TV: Opportunities for Social Networking, Advertising, and Commerce
- Market Opportunity: Mobile Free to End-user (FTEU) Services
- Mobile Network Operator Role in Personal Cloud Services
- Mobile and Wireless Network Operator Growth Expectations
- New Business Models for Mobile Network Operators
- Future of Mobile Cellular Communications
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Sep. 29, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,502
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Sep. 29, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,164
The Jevons Paradox suggests that when technological advances increase efficiency of a resource, it results in an overall increase in consumption. Writing on the increased use of coal as a result of technological improvements, 19th-century economist William Stanley Jevons found that these improvements led to the development of new ways to utilize coal. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Thiele, Chief Strategy Officer for Apcera, will compare the Jevons Paradox to modern-day enterprise IT, e...
Sep. 29, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,386
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Sep. 29, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 288
In this strange new world where more and more power is drawn from business technology, companies are effectively straddling two paths on the road to innovation and transformation into digital enterprises. The first path is the heritage trail – with “legacy” technology forming the background. Here, extant technologies are transformed by core IT teams to provide more API-driven approaches. Legacy systems can restrict companies that are transitioning into digital enterprises. To truly become a lea...
Sep. 29, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 386
What are the new priorities for the connected business? First: businesses need to think differently about the types of connections they will need to make – these span well beyond the traditional app to app into more modern forms of integration including SaaS integrations, mobile integrations, APIs, device integration and Big Data integration. It’s important these are unified together vs. doing them all piecemeal. Second, these types of connections need to be simple to design, adapt and configure...
Sep. 29, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 437
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Sep. 29, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,441
SYS-CON Events announced today that CDS Global Cloud, an Infrastructure as a Service provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CDS Global Cloud is an IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) provider specializing in solutions for e-commerce, internet gaming, online education and other internet applications. With a growing number of data centers and network points around the world, ...
Sep. 29, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,976
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Sep. 29, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,232
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Sep. 29, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,893
Major trends and emerging technologies – from virtual reality and IoT, to Big Data and algorithms – are helping organizations innovate in the digital era. However, to create real business value, IT must think beyond the ‘what’ of digital transformation to the ‘how’ to harness emerging trends, innovation and disruption. Architecture is the key that underpins and ties all these efforts together. In the digital age, it’s important to invest in architecture, extend the enterprise footprint to the cl...
Sep. 29, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 598
There are several IoTs: the Industrial Internet, Consumer Wearables, Wearables and Healthcare, Supply Chains, and the movement toward Smart Grids, Cities, Regions, and Nations. There are competing communications standards every step of the way, a bewildering array of sensors and devices, and an entire world of competing data analytics platforms. To some this appears to be chaos. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Bradley Holt, Developer Advocate a...
Sep. 29, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,365
SYS-CON Events announced today that LeaseWeb USA, a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LeaseWeb is one of the world's largest hosting brands. The company helps customers define, develop and deploy IT infrastructure tailored to their exact business needs, by combining various kinds cloud solutions.
Sep. 29, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,296
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Sep. 29, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,903
Big Data has been changing the world. IoT fuels the further transformation recently. How are Big Data and IoT related? In his session at @BigDataExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will explore the interplay of Big Data and IoT. He will anatomize Big Data and IoT separately in terms of what, which, why, where, when, who, how and how much. He will then analyze the relationship between IoT and Big Data, specifically the drilldown of how the 4Vs of Big Data (Volume, Variety,...
Sep. 29, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,164
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Sep. 29, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,280
Internet of @ThingsExpo has announced today that Chris Matthieu has been named tech chair of Internet of @ThingsExpo 2016 Silicon Valley. The 6thInternet of @ThingsExpo will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Sep. 29, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,702
Technology vendors and analysts are eager to paint a rosy picture of how wonderful IoT is and why your deployment will be great with the use of their products and services. While it is easy to showcase successful IoT solutions, identifying IoT systems that missed the mark or failed can often provide more in the way of key lessons learned. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Peter Vanderminden, Principal Industry Analyst for IoT & Digital Supply Chain to Flatiron Strategies, will focus on how IoT de...
Sep. 29, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,206
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Sep. 29, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,646
Complete Internet of Things (IoT) embedded device security is not just about the device but involves the entire product’s identity, data and control integrity, and services traversing the cloud. A device can no longer be looked at as an island; it is a part of a system. In fact, given the cross-domain interactions enabled by IoT it could be a part of many systems. Also, depending on where the device is deployed, for example, in the office building versus a factory floor or oil field, security ha...
Sep. 29, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 633