|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 09:13 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Mobile network operators are facing unprecedented competition driven by Over-the-Top (OTT) players, Google, and the evolving ecosystem including inexpensive voice and data bearer services. The Mobile Network Operator Revenue Improvement and Profitability Enhancement subscription service provides the mobile network operator with key information to identify and understand: - What Value-added Services (VAS) to deploy to generate new revenue streams, enhance profitability, and differentiate versus the competition- How to position the network for success in a post-LTE world including network optimization, BSS/OSS, services integration and orchestration, and more- What key commerce, content, communications and applications to gain customer stickiness and intimacy, leading to more loyal and profitable customers- How to leverage existing assets for new revenue streams including subscriber data, carrier API extension, management of third-parties and their solutions, and more
Target AudienceMobile network operators
Table of ContentsCurrent reports included in the service are:
- Wi-Fi Direct Solutions and Applications
- Wireless Security Market in LTE Networks 2013-2018
- Social Local Mobile (SoLoMo) Game-Play Behavior in Free2Play, Virtual Goods & Hybrid Ecosystem
- Market Opportunity: Social + LTE + Commerce
- Strategic Alliances in the Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Ecosystem
- Wi-Fi Direct: Market View of Product Categories, Products, and Vendors
- HTML5 Solutions and Applications
- Market Opportunity: Wi-Fi Direct
- Hybrid Mobile-Cloud Computing: Driving the Future of Enterprise Mobility
- Machine to Machine (M2M) Applications in the Cloud
- Market Opportunity: Super WiFi
- Cloud Telephony: Technology and Market Analysis & Forecast 2012-2017
- Mobile Marketing & Advertising 2013: Challenges and Opportunities
- Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Why BYOT is More Important than BYOD
- SoLoMo Gaming in 3G, LTE, Cloud, and HTML5 Ecosystem: Market Analysis & Forecast 2012 - 2017
- Mobile Gaming Piracy: Market Analysis, Initiatives and Solutions to Defeat Game Piracy in 3G, LTE and the Cloud Ecosystem
- The Future of App Stores
- The ROI of Video in an LTE World
- Augmented Reality: Global Market Analysis and Forecast 2012 - 2017
- M2M Solutions: Global Market Analysis and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Market, Industry Verticals, Business Strategy and Planning
- SoMoClo: The Convergence of Social, Mobile, and Cloud Solutions and Applications
- Cloud Application Marketplace 2012 - 2017
- Big Data in ICT and Telecom: Transforming Industry Verticals 2012 - 2017
- Mobile Security and Privacy in 3G & LTE: Strategies, Solutions and Market Forecast Analysis 2012-2017
- Google vs. Carriers: SWOT Analysis and Future of Telecom and Commerce
- Subscriber Data Management (SDM) with LTE and Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecast 2012 - 2017
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Challenges and Opportunities in Multi-Application Environment
- Telecom Network APIs 2012 - 2016
- The Evolution of Google: Communications, Content, Commerce and Applications 2012 - 2017
- Mobile Bar Code Marketing: Challenges, Opportunities, Global Outlook 2012-2017
- Mobile Commerce Carrier Strategies
- Computing, Content, Applications, and Commerce in the Cloud: Legacy Network Operator Threats and Opportunities
- Mobile VAS Markets, Applications, and Opportunities - 2nd Edition
- Mobile Commerce in the Cloud: The Impact of Cloud-based Operations on Mobile Business Models and Operations
- Self Organizing Networks (SON): Challenges and Market Opportunities for LTE and Beyond, Second Edition
- Mobile Location Commerce 2012 - 2017
- LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 - 2016
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) : The Market for Applications & Services 2012-2017
- State of the Cloud: Analysis of Cloud Services, Companies, and Applications
- Future Direction of the Android Platform
- Mobile Applications and Widgets: Portable Applications on Mobile Platforms, Fifth Edition
- Network Operator Monetization Strategies: Leveraging New Sources of Revenue
- Smartphones: New User Paradigms and Behaviors
- Next Generation Mobile Commerce: Beyond Cell Phones
- Mobile Applications Stores 2012: Europe - Market Analysis and Business Assessment
- Mobile Applications Stores 2012: North America - Market Analysis and Business Assessment
- SIP Trunking: Next Generation Call Processing Drives Lower Cost Communications
- End-to-End M2M, Fifth Edition
- M2M and Connected Vehicles
- LTE Strategy 2012 - 2017
- Market Opportunity: Mobile Phone Augmented Reality
- Indoor Location Solutions and Services: Challenges, Opportunities & Market Outlook
- Market Opportunity: Call Continuity in Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Market Opportunity: mVoIP + Social + Presence
- Market Opportunity: Free VoIP over Wireless vs. VoLTE
- Where is the Money in Near Field Communications?
- Market Opportunity: Location-based Services (LBS) Mediation and Federation
- Mobile Local Search Market
- Market Analysis and Benefit Realization Management (BRM) Solutions
- Near Field Communications (NFC) Markets: Challenges, Opportunities, and Market Forecast to 2016
- Next Generation Network Application Market Outlook and Business Drivers
- Unified Communications (UC) over IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS): Solutions and Market/Business Analysis
- Monetizing the NGN Investment: Market Prospects and Business Case for IMS and SDP based Applications
- 5G: The NanoCore
- Mobile Proximity and Location Based Advertising within Reach
- Hybrid TV and Over the Top TV Status Report
- Local Search Meets Social Search
Subscribers will also receive Carrier Competitive Analysis for major mobile network operators. This analysis includes the following:
- Pricing (price wars)- Growth prospects (where and how)- Revenue, margins, and profitability expectations- MNVO future expectations- Applications (P2A, P2P, and A2A/M2M)- IP/patent review- Acquisition targets- Key suppliers
Additional reports coming in 1Q 2013 (partial list of annual reports):
- End-to-End M2M Sixth Edition
- LMR and LTE in Industry Verticals
- Mobile Social TV: Opportunities for Social Networking, Advertising, and Commerce
- Market Opportunity: Mobile Free to End-user (FTEU) Services
- Mobile Network Operator Role in Personal Cloud Services
- Mobile and Wireless Network Operator Growth Expectations
- New Business Models for Mobile Network Operators
- Future of Mobile Cellular Communications
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Jul. 23, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,401
From wearable activity trackers to fantasy e-sports, data and technology are transforming the way athletes train for the game and fans engage with their teams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, will present key data findings from leading sports organizations San Francisco 49ers, Orlando Magic NBA team. By utilizing data analytics these sports orgs have recognized new revenue streams, doubled its fan base and streamlined costs at its stadiums. John Paul is the CEO and Founder of VenueNext. Prior ...
Jul. 23, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,936
A critical component of any IoT project is what to do with all the data being generated. This data needs to be captured, processed, structured, and stored in a way to facilitate different kinds of queries. Traditional data warehouse and analytical systems are mature technologies that can be used to handle certain kinds of queries, but they are not always well suited to many problems, particularly when there is a need for real-time insights.
Jul. 23, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,637
CenturyLink has announced that application server solutions from GENBAND are now available as part of CenturyLink’s Networx contracts. The General Services Administration (GSA)’s Networx program includes the largest telecommunications contract vehicles ever awarded by the federal government. CenturyLink recently secured an extension through spring 2020 of its offerings available to federal government agencies via GSA’s Networx Universal and Enterprise contracts. GENBAND’s EXPERiUS™ Application...
Jul. 23, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,764
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,010
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,408
Big Data engines are powering a lot of service businesses right now. Data is collected from users from wearable technologies, web behaviors, purchase behavior as well as several arbitrary data points we’d never think of. The demand for faster and bigger engines to crunch and serve up the data to services is growing exponentially. You see a LOT of correlation between “Cloud” and “Big Data” but on Big Data and “Hybrid,” where hybrid hosting is the sanest approach to the Big Data Infrastructure pro...
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,777
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. He cited examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He also highlighted how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable ...
Jul. 23, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,863
We all know the latest numbers: Gartner, Inc. forecasts that 6.4 billion connected things will be in use worldwide in 2016, up 30 percent from last year, and will reach 20.8 billion by 2020. We're rapidly approaching a data production of 40 zettabytes a day – more than we can every physically store, and exabytes and yottabytes are just around the corner. For many that’s a good sign, as data has been proven to equal money – IF it’s ingested, integrated, and analyzed fast enough. Without real-ti...
Jul. 23, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 858
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Jul. 23, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 785
With 15% of enterprises adopting a hybrid IT strategy, you need to set a plan to integrate hybrid cloud throughout your infrastructure. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Steven Dreher, Director of Solutions Architecture at Green House Data, discussed how to plan for shifting resource requirements, overcome challenges, and implement hybrid IT alongside your existing data center assets. Highlights included anticipating workload, cost and resource calculations, integrating services on both sides...
Jul. 23, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,878
"We are a well-established player in the application life cycle management market and we also have a very strong version control product," stated Flint Brenton, CEO of CollabNet,, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,713
The IoT has the potential to create a renaissance of manufacturing in the US and elsewhere. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Florent Solt, CTO and chief architect of Netvibes, discussed how the expected exponential increase in the amount of data that will be processed, transported, stored, and accessed means there will be a huge demand for smart technologies to deliver it. Florent Solt is the CTO and chief architect of Netvibes. Prior to joining Netvibes in 2007, he co-founded Rift Technologi...
Jul. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 934
Unless your company can spend a lot of money on new technology, re-engineering your environment and hiring a comprehensive cybersecurity team, you will most likely move to the cloud or seek external service partnerships. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Darren Guccione, CEO of Keeper Security, revealed what you need to know when it comes to encryption in the cloud.
Jul. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,301
We're entering the post-smartphone era, where wearable gadgets from watches and fitness bands to glasses and health aids will power the next technological revolution. With mass adoption of wearable devices comes a new data ecosystem that must be protected. Wearables open new pathways that facilitate the tracking, sharing and storing of consumers’ personal health, location and daily activity data. Consumers have some idea of the data these devices capture, but most don’t realize how revealing and...
Jul. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,974
What are the successful IoT innovations from emerging markets? What are the unique challenges and opportunities from these markets? How did the constraints in connectivity among others lead to groundbreaking insights? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Carmen Feliciano, a Principal at AMDG, will answer all these questions and share how you can apply IoT best practices and frameworks from the emerging markets to your own business.
Jul. 23, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,505
Basho Technologies has announced the latest release of Basho Riak TS, version 1.3. Riak TS is an enterprise-grade NoSQL database optimized for Internet of Things (IoT). The open source version enables developers to download the software for free and use it in production as well as make contributions to the code and develop applications around Riak TS. Enhancements to Riak TS make it quick, easy and cost-effective to spin up an instance to test new ideas and build IoT applications. In addition to...
Jul. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,838
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Jul. 23, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 816
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Jul. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,652
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Jul. 23, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,702