|By Marketwired .||
|January 10, 2013 10:52 AM EST||
LIVERPOOL, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- HighLight Networks Inc. (OTCBB: HNET) is pleased to announce the Company's used cell phone and tablet purchasing program. Clients can now send individual phones or tablets to HNET and receive a check or online payment after the items are received. HighLight pays for both working and non-working items and there is no limit to the amount a client can mail in.
The program allows individuals and corporate partners to sign up with HighLight and earn commissions for cell phones and products that are referred. The Company accepts everything from single cell phones to entire truckloads of overstock, returns, and end of life products. Individuals interested in becoming a HighLight Networks Affiliate can call 1-855-687-HNET or visit us on the web at www.HighLightNet.com.
HNET CEO, Alfonso Knoll stated, "This is a very exciting new program for HNET, and we are happy to offer it as a great new way for charities and affiliates to earn extra money in a tough economy. Our affiliates can make money by repurposing, recycling, and refining old electronics with our Company. You collect it and mail it to us, and we pay you. It's that simple."
HighLight Networks Inc. has historically been a development stage, wireless broadband networking company in the business of planning, development and operation of both private and public access wireless broadband networks using WiFi and WiMAX wireless technologies to provide business and residential customers "last mile" connectivity. The Company has recently expanded its business to include the repurposing, resale, and recycling of networking and telecom hardware. HNET actively buys working and non-working electronic equipment on a nationwide basis.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1