|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
TYSONS CORNER, Va., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence (BI) software, today announced that West-coast based specialty retailer Tilly's has launched a state-of-the-art mobile commerce app powered by MicroStrategy's Alert Mobile Commerce Platform. Available for iPhone and Android smartphones, the app lets Tilly's create a branded connection with its customers. Features include access to exclusive Tilly's content, a streamlined mobile shopping experience, and wallet functionality that allows personalized promotions and receipts. MicroStrategy will be exhibiting in Booth 2361 (and in the ARTS Pavilion Booth 2253) at the 2013 National Retail Federation's Annual Convention and Expo at the Jacob Javits Center.
Alert is a cloud-based platform that lets retailers deploy a branded mobile commerce app in a matter of weeks, without the high cost and delay of developing an application from scratch and maintaining it on their own. By integrating with a retailer's customer data system, marketing assets and social channels, Alert-powered apps can include a broad range of functionality, including a native storefront, store and product locators, digital receipts, and loyalty features. In addition, Alert offers other innovative capabilities, such as targeted promotions, peer-to-peer gifting, and detailed analytics on commercial activity and customer usage.
Tilly's, a purveyor of West Coast inspired apparel, footwear and accessories, chose to work with the Alert Platform because of its rich feature set, its ability to easily integrate with their existing customer systems, and its speed-to-market.
"We want every customer that interacts with Tilly's to have an exceptional and consistent experience, whether they're in-store, online, or on their mobile phone," said Craig DeMerit, Tilly's Chief Operating Officer. "With the Alert platform, we were able to quickly roll out a compelling mobile app to our customers that provides them with an enhanced experience of our brand. We launched the Tilly's app before the holidays and have seen our customers respond positively to downloading it and using the great features available."
"The MicroStrategy Alert Platform provides a complete turnkey solution for leading retailers like Tilly's to get a fully branded and customized mobile commerce app up and running in less than a month," said Michael J. Saylor, MicroStrategy Chairman and CEO. "With Alert's rich feature set, a retailer can put its entire company into the palm of every customer. They can delight their app users with great service and simultaneously sell more products and capture more customers."
The Tilly's app can be downloaded via the following sites:
- iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tillys/id561470611?mt=8
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alert.tillys
Tilly's is a fast-growing destination specialty retailer of West Coast inspired apparel, footwear and accessories with an extensive assortment of the most relevant and sought-after brands rooted in action sports, music, art and fashion. Tilly's is headquartered in Southern California and, as of January 2, 2013, operates 168 stores and through its website, www.tillys.com.
About MicroStrategy Incorporated
Founded in 1989, MicroStrategy is a leading provider of enterprise software platforms for business intelligence (BI), mobile intelligence, and social intelligence applications. MicroStrategy's BI platform enables leading organizations worldwide to analyze the vast amounts of data stored across their enterprises to make better business decisions. Companies choose MicroStrategy BI for its ease-of-use, sophisticated analytics, and superior data and user scalability. MicroStrategy's mobile intelligence platform helps companies and organizations build, deploy, and maintain mobile apps across a range of solutions by embedding intelligence, transactions, and multimedia into apps. MicroStrategy's social intelligence platform includes a number of applications that help enterprises harness the power of social networks for marketing and e-commerce, as well as a suite of free consumer friendly apps that use MicroStrategy's enterprise technologies. The MicroStrategy Cloud offering combines MicroStrategy and third-party software, hardware, and services to enable rapid, cost-effective development of hosted BI, mobile, and social applications. To learn more about MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR), visit www.microstrategy.com and follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/microstrategy) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/microstrategy).
MicroStrategy and MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Platform are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MicroStrategy Incorporated in the United States and certain other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE MicroStrategy Incorporated
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1