|By Marketwired .||
|January 11, 2013 08:20 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Chinese equities have had a good start to the year as various economic data have pointed to a recovery in China's economy. The Bloomberg China-US 55 Equity Index, which tracks the performance of the top 55 Chinese equities trading in the U.S., has gained 2.5 percent so far in 2013. The Paragon Report examines investing opportunities on Chinese Internet stocks and provides equity research on E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc. (NYSE: DANG) and Renren Inc. (NYSE: RENN).
First half figures from the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC) showed that the nation's internet population stood at 538 million in 2012, a year-over-year increase of 11 percent. While that figure may seem substantial, the internet penetration rate was estimated to be at just 39.9 percent, leaving significant room for growth.
China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology recently predicted China's internet population to reach 800 million users by 2015. Internet penetration is expected to be driven by mobile internet access as the country currently has over 1 billion mobile phone users.
Paragon Report releases regular market updates on Chinese Internet stocks so investors can stay ahead of the crowd and make the best investment decisions to maximize their returns. Take a few minutes to register with us free at www.ParagonReport.com and get exclusive access to our numerous stock reports and industry newsletters.
E-Commerce China Dangdang is a leading business-to-consumer, or B2C, e-commerce company in China. As of Sep 30, 2012, the company offered more than 880,000 books and other media products which they believe is the largest selection available both online and offline from a single retailer in China. Shares of the company have surged over 10 percent year-to-date.
Renren operates a leading real-name social networking internet platform in China. The company's platform includes the main social networking website Renren.com, the online games center game.Renren.com, the social commerce website Nuomi.com, and the video-sharing website 56.com. Renren had approximately 172 million activated users as of September 30, 2012.
The Paragon Report has not been compensated by any of the above-mentioned publicly traded companies. Paragon Report is compensated by other third party organizations for advertising services. We act as an independent research portal and are aware that all investment entails inherent risks. Please view the full disclaimer at:
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1