|By Marketwired .||
|January 11, 2013 02:37 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Verve Music Group recording artists The Tenors (formerly known as The Canadian Tenors), featuring Clifton Murray, Fraser Walters, Remigio Pereira and Victor Micallef, have announced their release week activity for the U.S. debut of their platinum selling album, LEAD WITH YOUR HEART. The multi-platinum selling singing sensations will kick things off January 11th at Madison Square Garden in New York City to perform the national anthem at a home game for the New York Knicks. And, The Tenors will sing the National Anthem this Sunday, January 13th in Atlanta, before the nationally televised NFC Divisional Playoff game between the Atlanta Falcons and Seattle Seahawks. Game time is 1PM EST on Fox.
The Tenors will appear and/or perform at some of the city's top television shows including Good Morning America, Katie, Access Hollywood, The Better Show, Fox & Friends, CBS News Weekend, FOX Entertainment News, ABC News Now, WPIX Morning News, and more. Among the week's highlights and to the delight of their media savvy fans, the group will do a LiveStream performance on their release day at 3pm complete with a fan web chat/Q&A. The Tenors will give their fans two intimate back-to-back shows at The Cutting Room January 14th and 15th to showcase new material from LEAD WITH YOUR HEART. They will wrap the week with CNN's Robin Meade as she hosts The Tenors for the duration of the popular morning show: Morning Express with Robin Meade. The show will air live, Friday, January 18th from 6am-Noon EST.
LEAD WITH YOUR HEART is The Tenors' first album in over two years, following the international release of their debut album and an extensive touring schedule. Over the past few years, The Tenors have performed worldwide, sharing the stage with legendary artists such as Andrea Bocelli, Celine Dion (on The Oprah Show), Sting and Paul McCartney. More recently, The Tenors were featured performers on two primetime international broadcasts: THE EMMY Awards live from Los Angeles and The Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations from Windsor Castle in the UK, where The Tenors performed for Her Majesty. The Tenors have been frequenting the US with regularity over the past month with appearances at The Dream Foundation Gala with Katy Perry, performances at the tree lighting ceremony in Los Angeles for Nokia Plaza/KNBC and the nationally televised American Giving Awards, and were the featured musical guests for celebrity magazine, LA Confidential Magazine's10th Anniversary.
In tribute to one of America's foremost civic leaders, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., The Tenors will commemorate their U.S. release date, January 15th, which is also the birth date of Dr. King, by pausing from their promotional activity to join the thousands of people across America that will be serving their communities throughout the week for the National Martin Luther King Jr. Call to Service. The Tenors will visit The Children's Storefront -- an independent, tuition free school for Pre-K - 8th grade located in Harlem, New York. The group will have a discussion and Q&A segment with the school's 5th-8th grade students, led by the head and assistant head of school, Wendy Reynoso and Michael Williams. The Tenors will close out the assembly with a performance including a final number with the school's choir.
LEAD WITH YOUR HEART is a 12-track journey that stretches the boundaries of classical crossover music by combining classic songs, modern tunes, and Spanish and French world music. From much-loved covers such as Bob Dylan's "Forever Young" and Elton John's "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word," to the inspirational anthem "Amazing Grace," and one of the most recognizable and heroic Tenor arias, "Nessun Dorma," the diverse track list features an eclectic mix of pop favorites and classical staples, along with new compositions written and co-written by The Tenors. Collaborating on this exciting new album with The Tenors are world-renowned producers and co-writers including Walter Afanasieff (Celine Dion, Andrea Bocelli, Michael Jackson), Bob Ezrin (Rod Stewart, Peter Gabriel, Pink Floyd) and Marco Marinangeli (Josh Groban, Il Divo, Placido Domingo).
TRACK LISTING: LEAD WITH YOUR HEART
1. You and I (Vinceremo)
2. Lead With Your Heart
3. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
4. Me He Enamorado (Woman in Love)
5. World Stand Still
6. Journees d'innocence
8. Anchor Me
10. Amazing Grace featuring Natalie Grant
11. Forever Young
12. Lullaby (The Smile Upon Your Face) featuring Chris Botti
Bonus Track: Nessun Dorma
LEAD WITH YOUR HEART is in stores everywhere Tuesday, January 15th. The Tenors are prepping for a 70-city North American tour to include 40 U.S. cities for Spring 2013. A PBS special on the group began airing in December 2012. Follow the Tenors on Twitter @TenorsMusic and Facebook for more information on the group's activity or visit their website at www.tenorsmusic.com
"...the star of the show is the Tenors voices and tasteful arrangements which flow liquid-smooth from tag-team lead exchanges to rich, choral harmonies... the album has distinctive treatments of choice covers along with originals designed for crossover appeal... 'Lead with Your Heart' shows us where they want to go..." - Gary Graff, Billboard
ABOUT THE TENORS:
Since their inception, The Tenors have been thrilling audiences around the world with their powerful voices and memorable melodies. Blending classical music and contemporary pop, these singing sensations have achieved international success, showcasing their undeniable charm and diverse vocal styles. The music of Canadians Clifton Murray, Victor Micallef, Remigio Pereira, and Fraser Walters is rich and soulful, with powerful anthems and beautiful melodies. Both their self-titled debut and holiday album (The Perfect Gift) have gone platinum in Canada and have been released in many countries around the world by Universal Music and its affiliates.
Plan A Media LLC:
212-337-1406 ext 16
212-337-1406 ext 10
212-337-1406 ext 15
Jeffrey Latimer Entertainment
Verve Music Group:
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1