|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 08:31 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Swift Exchange, a pioneer in global commerce with a first-of-its-kind, loyalty operating system, today announced that it will provide the retail community with a first look at its patented system to turn rewards into currency that can be accepted at brick and mortar and online retail locations. Company executives will be on-hand at Booth 440 at the NRF's Retail Big Show to provide demonstrations of Swift Exchange's product.
Founder and CEO Richard Postrel, who created the first dynamic foreign currency exchange system, developed Swift Exchange when he correctly predicted that loyalty points would become so proliferated it would place strain on the financial and operating infrastructure of companies. Richard will be a featured speaker at the conference's Big Ideas session "Unleashing Rewards In-Stores and Online" on Tuesday, January 15 at 4pm where he will talk about methodologies to re-target discounts.
"The Travel and Hospitality, Financial Services and Retail Industries, have significant reward value in circulation that can be redeemed cost effectively through our commerce system," said Postrel. "We are excited to work with the rewards providers to forward this value to consumers and ultimately to retailers who can then increase sales by accepting the 'buried treasure' of millions of points and miles accumulated each as a form of payment."
At the end of 2012, Swift Exchange completed development of its web and mobile based platform to dynamically connect consumers, merchants and reward providers so they can effectively utilize their reward programs and reward currencies in a seamless, efficient manner. Swift Exchange facilitates the partnerships with merchants and reward providers, and consumers just shop at ecommerce sites or download the app to their mobile phone to use their rewards to shop for items directly at merchants. The product has been under development for the last year and is entering beta testing now.
"We are very excited to showcase Swift Exchange to today's merchants," said Nancy Gordon, COO of Swift Exchange. "Swift provides customers with a new way to spend their rewards, a substantial source of income during this extended recession, directly at retailers for goods and services."
By unleashing rewards at retail, merchants will have access to the $48 billion in perceived value of new rewards issued each year*.
* This is based on the total perceived value of points and miles issued in 2010 in the U.S. for consumer-oriented rewards, according to the 2011 Forecast of U.S. Consumer Loyalty Program Points Value, the outcome of a collaboration between Swift Exchange and COLLOQUY.
About Swift Exchange: A pioneer in global commerce, Swift Exchange has developed a first-of-its kind, loyalty operating system utilizing its patent-protected technology to make point and miles from different reward programs as easy to spend as cash, online or in-stores. Reward providers better manage their costs while dramatically increasing collaboration with merchants, systematically. Merchants receive new traffic and tap into the $48 billion in rewards currency issued each year in the U.S. alone. Founded by CEO Richard Postrel, Swift Exchange is owned and operated by Signature Systems LLC. For more information, visit www.swiftexchange.com or call (305) 865-7000.
SOURCE Swift Exchange
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1