|By Business Wire||
|January 14, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
In a new Competitive Assessment of enterprise mobile video collaboration suppliers by ABI Research, Librestream and Livecast ranked first in a quantitative rating of their implementation and innovation capabilities. Other vendors assessed included Streambox, AT&T, and Polycom.
The assessment evaluated vendor’s mobile video collaboration products and services when applied to business operations support. This type of usage is different than the traditional person-to-person usage and also represents a much larger addressable market of up to 500 million users worldwide. Examples of use include a technician showing a remote expert a live video feed of a defective part or machine; a reporter capturing an event or story on the mobile rather than using a camera operator; or real estate agents showing customers a new property.
Librestream scored highest among all the competitors for mobile solution features. Enterprise practice director Dan Shey comments, “Librestream has done a great job making video collaboration interactive; such as the ability to telestrate on both the camera and desktop applications; and remote control of camera from the desktop application including zoom, freeze frame, image capture, and lighting.” It also scored high in vertical market expertise and partnerships and recently introduced an iPhone and iPad application.
Livecast has the longest history of any competitor with smartphone mobile video collaboration solutions dating back to 2005. It scored highest of any competitor in smartphone OS coverage which includes apps for Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, and Symbian platforms. Livecast has one of broadest product lines of hardware, software, and services including the most extensive set of features in its command center application.
All companies were evaluated across criteria that rated their market implementation and product innovation capabilities; with a market share analysis also included. The product forms part of ABI Research’s Enterprise Mobility Applications and Services (http://www.abiresearch.com/research/service/enterprise-mobility/) Research Service.
ABI Research provides in-depth analysis and quantitative forecasting of trends in global connectivity and other emerging technologies. From offices in North America, Europe and Asia, ABI Research’s worldwide team of experts advises thousands of decision makers through 70+ research and advisory services. Est. 1990. For more information visit www.abiresearch.com, or call +1.516.624.2500.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1