|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 12:58 AM EST||
NEW DELHI, January 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Affle, a leading international smart-media company, today announced its partnership with the India Today Group to exclusively power all video and rich media advertising for the India Today Group through its recently launched rich media and video ad network - 'Ripple' .
As a part of this partnership the India Today Group would employ Affle's 'Ripple' ad network to serve all video ads on its online properties and to serve video and rich media ads across India Today Group's properties on the iPad/Tablet platforms. The announcement comes close to Affle's declaration of similar partnerships with Yahoo!& ESPN Cricinfo for rich media and mobile advertising in India.
Commenting on the partnership, Anuj Kumar, Co-founder & CEO Affle, said, "We have experienced tremendous growth on the Ripple network since its launch in August 2012. Our technology innovations for engaging media experiences are delivering great returns for top publishers and advertiser partners and we are very pleased to welcome the India Today Group as a partner for Ripple. In recent months top advertisers like Samsung, Nokia, Microsoft, Maruti Suzuki, adidas, Coca Cola, Hyundai have partnered with us to deliver cutting edge ad experiences across our network and we believe that our leading advertisers would also welcome the addition of a top & highly reputed publisher partner like the India Today Group on Ripple."
Ashish Bagga, CEO, India Today Group said, "Over the years the India Today group has built some very solid digital assets for its top properties including India Today, Business Today, Aaj Tak, Cosmopolitan and many others. We are seeing tremendous growth on video consumption on these digital properties with an increasing consumption skew on mobile devices and are thus very pleased to partner with an industry leader likeAffle to integrate their truly innovative advertising technologies and benefit from their well established partnerships on the Ripple ad network business"
Within three months of its launch Affle's 'Ripple' rich media and video ad network has already become one of the fastest growing ad networks in India with over 5 billion monthly ad requests being delivered on top publisher sites and applications. Ripple's technology innovations for creating impactful rich media ad units has also helped in delivering more impactful campaigns with the average engagement rateson Ripple being over 2 times of regular display campaigns.
About Affle - Rich Media Business: Affle Group's Rich Media Business includes the next generation rich media and video advertising network platform for all smart devices (PC, Tablets, Mobiles, Smart TV's and more) and the digital advertising solutions for top brands. Affle's innovative rich media content formats enhance the user experience and engagement, enabling smart media across smart screens.
About Affle Group: A Singapore headquartered 'Smart Media' company. Affle Group has expertise in all key areas of the digital media eco-system. Affle Group's businesses include Affle Rich Media Business, Affle Media Lab and ad2c (a JV between Affle and D2C Inc). Affle Group operates across multiple Asian markets where it has successfully built its digital media business. Affle's investors include D2C Inc (JV between Dentsu & NTT DoCoMo), Microsoft Corporation, Itochu Corporation of Japan, Bennett Coleman Company Limited (BCCL) & Centurion Private Equity. For more information visit http://www.affle.com & http://www.ripple.affle.com
About India Today Group Digital: ITGD is the digital arm of the INDIA TODAY GROUP. It is an umbrella for the contents from the entire India Today Group. ITGD repurposes content from its flagship magazine, India Today; leading news channels - Aaj Tak, Headlines Today, business magazine- Business Today, and Indian editions of the international power brands like Cosmopolitan, Harper's Bazaar, Good Housekeeping, Travel Plus and Men's Health. ITGD ensures that the premium content of the India Today Group is available in several digital formats whether it is the Internet, SMS (52424), Voice (5052424) or digital subscriptions. Syndications Today, also a part of ITGD, is responsible for syndicating news, articles, images of the group. Collectively the online group reaches over 80 million online users across the globe.
SOURCE India Today Group
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1