|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
NORWOOD, Mass., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gryphon Networks, the leading provider of cloud-based sales intelligence and direct-marketing compliance solutions, announces the general availability of Core Phone Mobile™, a dialer application for iPhone and Android devices that allows mobile workforces to access Gryphon's Sales Intelligence and Do-Not-Call compliance services from their smartphones.
The introduction of Core Phone Mobile makes it easier than ever for distributed sales and marketing agents to remain compliant with myriad do-not-call regulations, and company-specific business rules such as call frequency and location restrictions. The app combines management visibility (to distributed sales activity and compliance) with personal flexibility (for mobile employees and their companies' bring-your-own-device policies).
In addition, Core Phone Mobile supports Core Voice™, Gryphon's carrier-grade call recording service, to capture and measure customer calls for real-time review of relevant conversations for audit, training, and quality assurance. Core Voice also provides targeted speech analytics, so managers can quickly interpret large volumes of conversational data through sales-effectiveness scoring, script compliance, and configurable e-mail alerts.
Unlike traditional call accounting tools designed for call-center environments, Core Phone Mobile is a cloud service built into the telecommunications networks. This patented deployment allows for a high-availability service that does not require new hardware or complex network adjustments.
"As sales teams become more distributed, it becomes harder to obtain and interpret activity data to improve agent performance," says Eric Esfahanian, Gryphon's vice president of sales and marketing. "Gryphon provides our clients with management visibility to the whole organization — from the large offices to the field — while ensuring adherence to business rules and regulations."
For current clients, the mobile app will integrate directly with their existing Gryphon business rules engine. For the first time, companies can leverage a unified platform that connects marketing activity, generated from mobile as well as office-based workers, into a single enterprise view of all activity, rather than creating a new information silo that must be handled separately from other corporate data.
Agents can also disposition calls by entering a simple keypad sequence after the call is over, to indicate next actions such as appointment set, follow-up, or internal do-not-call (IDNC) requests.
Detail from every call, including a link to any recorded audio conversations, is available to managers from a simple, web-based reporting tool. Managers enjoy "borderless visibility" to their entire sales operation, in summary as well as at a transactional level, to monitor ongoing effectiveness and drive continuous improvement.
"As the line between professional and personal devices continues to blur," says Jeff Fotta, Gryphon's president, "Core Phone Mobile makes it easier than ever for companies to separate business calling activity from personal calls made from the same device, and verify that every call matters."
Core Phone Mobile is available for Android or iPhone, and works with any telecommunications carrier without complex configuration changes.
For more information about Core Phone Mobile and all of Gryphon's products and services, please visit www.gryphonnetworks.com or contact Meghan Williams at 781-278-1918.
About Gryphon Networks
Established in 1995 and headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, Gryphon Networks is the only provider of fully integrated sales intelligence and marketing compliance solutions. Gryphon counts the world's top banking, healthcare, and insurance firms among more than 600 satisfied clients.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Gryphon Networks
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1