|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 07:43 AM EST||
NEW DELHI, January 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Gaana.com launches Mobile Apps for Android, iOS, Blackberry, Nokia, and Samsung Phones
Times Internet (TIL) announced that it has developed mobile applications for its flagship online music portal, Gaana.com. Simultaneously, Gaana is now available as an application for Android, iOS, Blackberry and J2ME devices, giving music lovers access to millions of songs on their mobile phones. Users can now listen to music wherever they'd like - on their way to work, on a treadmill, while waiting for a train or when peacefully enjoying a great day outside.
Gaana's mobile applications have been built to provide a full-service music experience, creating more depth than any offering available today. Some of its features include:
- Access to over 1 million songs, including Bollywood, Hollywood, Tamil, Telegu, and regional music
- Social listening: see what your friends are listening to
- My zone: an ability to see your history, your favorite songs, playlists, albums and artists across your computer or mobile phone (automatically synced in real-time across all devices)
- Radio mode: make your own radio station automatically, based on any song you play, using our proprietary recommendation algorithm
- Easy interactions: one-click abilities to favorite a song or share a playlist, via Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail
- The best curated playlists from radio channels like Radio Mirchi and others, to help you find new music you'll love
- The service is completely free to the end user
According to Comscore (Nov 2012), Gaana has been the leading music service on web, with nearly 3 million visitors per month, who spend nearly 2.5x more time per visit than visitors of other music sites in India.
Mr Satyan Gajwani, CEO, Times Internet, said, "We are so proud of the Gaana experience on mobile. Indian consumers love their music, and we've built a product that matches their expectations for excellence across every screen that matters to them. Gaana on mobile is feature-rich and intuitive to use, and we intend to use this as a base to build even more functionality and offerings for our users, across all platforms."
The app is available for download free of cost by visiting gaana.com on your mobile phone, or on the iTunes App Store, Google Play Store, Blackberry App World, Nokia Ovi Store, or Samsung App Store.
The walkthrough video of the Gaana App: gaana.com/wow
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1