|By Marketwired .||
|January 17, 2013 08:30 AM EST||
PLAINVIEW, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- Blast Applications, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BLAP), has entered a revenue share agreement with MBS Value LLC, http://chargecardsavings.com. An Independent Sales Organization, MBS is contracted with Charge Card Systems, affiliated with First Data, a Fortune 50 company that handles merchant processing for almost 70% of the credit card transactions in the country.
Blast Applications selected MBS because of its top notch servicing and many endorsements by Associations representing small business owners across the country. MBS has been in business for six years and services approximately 1000 businesses from their New York office and manages over $350 million in credit card processing per year. MBS specialize in cost-savings solutions for a wide range of merchant accounts, including retail, e-commerce, wireless, mail order and telephone order business.
"I truly believe with the online marketing expertise of Mr. Luzzi we will expand our revenues and increase market awareness through the Blast Applications platform. It's a win win for both companies," stated Scott Einiger co-owner of MBS see, http://chargecardsavings.com
"This is a great opportunity for our respective companies to grow residual revenues utilizing our platform for consistent steady growth and outstanding performance," stated Dino Luzzi, CEO of Blast Applications.
About Blast Applications, Inc.
Blast Applications, Inc. is a marketing and developer of applications for iPhone®, Twitter® Facebook® and Nokia with a unique opportunity to monetize the web surfer's dedication to social media sites through direct advertising programs tied to the Company's tools, applications and websites. For more information please visit www.blastapplications.com.
Forward Looking Statements
This release contains "forward-looking statements" and information provided by Blast Applications, Inc., such as online, printed documents, publications or information available via Blast Applications, Inc's website. It may contain certain forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors, which, if they do not materialize or prove correct, could cause Blast Applications Inc.'s results to differ materially from historical results, or those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including statements containing the words "planned," "expects," "believes," "strategy," "opportunity," "anticipates," and similar words.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1