|By Business Wire||
|January 22, 2013 04:26 AM EST||
Henkel announced their Display Center officially opened in Zhangjiang High-Tech Park of Shanghai on Jan 9, 2013.
It has been built on 1,800 square meters of laboratory space to offer our partners access to rapid prototyping support and advanced product & process development in the display industry. It has been equipped with state of the art equipment for assembling and testing displays such as lamination machine, curing oven, temperature-humidity chamber and mura detection machine. The equipments are designed to assemble displays up to 65” with liquid optically clear adhesives. In addition, the high tech exhibition and training center will enable a quick transfer of our discoveries to our customers.
As displays and touch screen panels are becoming more readily available, people expect an ever improving experience with a clearer picture, bigger screen, thinner body and nicer look. Henkel’s innovative LOCA (Liquid Optically Clear Adhesive) technologies provide bonding solutions to ensure customers’ enjoyment of outstanding viewing experiences with reduced energy consumption and extended battery life. With excellent optical performance and high durability, LOCAs can increase the contrast of display panels to 400% under the sunshine and greatly improve users’ viewing experience.
At present, Henkel adhesive and equipment solutions have already been successfully applied within key projects of many world famous manufacturers including mobile phone, laptop/tablet PC, e-book and related touch screen, display and components assembly manufacturers. Henkel is one of the very few suppliers who can provide adhesive and support dispensing and curing equipments at the same time.
As a part of its R&D strategies for Asia Pacific, Henkel Display Center will further improve Henkel’s technical R&D plan in China and the region. “Henkel places great focus on the development of China and Asia Pacific market. The establishment of Henkel Display Center will improve our R&D capability in Asia and enable even closer cooperation with main customers and distributors. This will help to improve the business value of China and the whole Asia Pacific region to further enhance Henkel’s global sustainable development strategy,” said Mr. Steven Dufresne, Vice President of Henkel Asia-Pacific and China General Industry.
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds global leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel employs about 47,000 people and reported sales of 15,605 million euros and adjusted operating profit of 2,029 million euros in fiscal 2011. Henkel’s preferred shares are listed in the German stock index DAX and the company ranks among the Fortune Global 500.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1