|By Marketwired .||
|January 22, 2013 09:51 AM EST||
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- Booking consistent profits amidst the current frenzy of high-frequency trading is not a simple task. However, in 2012, the BullTrade.com Special Membership has closed out 67 winners and only one loser. Traders have commended these "Stock Alerts" for over 14 years while the performance record has spoken volumes. Over just the past nine years there have been over 735 closed out "Stock Alert" trades (Special Membership) and ONLY 27 losers. BullTrade's proprietary stock-picking methodology is constantly fine-tuned to meet the ever-changing marketplace. While there have been some monster winners, most gains, like Apple Computer (NASDAQ: AAPL) and TripAdvisor, have averaged 8-12%. "Stock Alerts" are sent prior to the market open so any active trader can easily benefit. One subscriber recently commented, "I've just calculated that your picks are responsible for me being up over 40% so far this year. I wish I had known about you long ago."
Other stocks that have been profiled or recommended in the past include Nokia (NYSE: NOK), Monster Beverages, Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) and Hovnanian (NYSE: HOV). To find out more or to see the performance history, please visit the web site at http://www.bulltrade.com.
To sign up for the Special Membership ("Stock Alerts"), please visit the secure web site at https://www.bulltrade.com/signup.aspx. Special Members receive Stock Alerts, both via email and on the web site, as well as the daily market newsletter (Regular Membership).
BullTrade.com (www.bulltrade.com) provides investors with a daily newsletter and financial forum. The BullTrade newsletter is ideal for both beginner and experienced investors, and is available for a very affordable $29.99 per month. The Special Membership featured above includes the regular newsletter as well as "Stock Alerts" for $100 per month. BullTrade Corp. is not a registered broker dealer or a registered investment adviser. No information accessed through the BullTrade Web site constitutes a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any security. Please view the disclaimer at http://www.bulltrade.com/legal.aspx.
Robert A. Fitzpatrick
Email: Email Contact
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1