|By Business Wire||
|January 23, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
SumTotal Systems, LLC:
SumTotal® Systems, LLC, a global leader of Strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, will present at the Learning Technologies Show on how organisations can empower their employees through the effective use of mobile learning technology.
|WHEN:||Tuesday, January 29 to Wednesday, January 30|
|Richard Moorer will present “Empower Your Learning Audience Anytime, Anywhere” on Tuesday at 13:15-13:45|
Olympia, Hammersmith Road, W14 8UX, London
|SumTotal will be exhibiting on stand 63|
SumTotal is sponsoring and will speak at the 14th Annual Learning Technologies Show. SumTotal Solutions Architect Richard Moorer will host a seminar on mobile learning: “Empower Your Learning Audience Anytime, Anywhere.”
Moorer will discuss industry drivers behind the rise in popularity of distance learning using mobile devices. Mobile technology has advanced -- from allowing users to access slides from a mobile phone to providing them with a rich learning experience. Moorer will provide interactive demonstrations of SumTotal’s anytime, anywhere learning solution and detail how organisations can implement it to drive employee engagement.
SumTotal’s stand 63 will include demos and case studies on learning solutions such as mobile learning, learning content management and offline learning. There will also be information on how businesses can incorporate learning into a human capital management programme and the added benefits of an integrated approach. For more information about SumTotal, visit www.sumtotalsystems.com.
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems, LLC, is the global leader of strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that provide organizations with a new level of visibility to help make more informed business decisions and accelerate growth. Recognized by industry analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal provides full employee lifecycle management, including a core system of record, from a single provider for improved business intelligence. The company offers customers of all sizes and industries the most flexibility and choice in deployment and configuration. We have increased the performance of the world’s largest organizations, including AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN[ADR]; London: AZN), Amway (KUL:AMWAY), and Seagate (NYSE: STX).
SumTotal and the SumTotal logo, are registered trademarks or trademarks of SumTotal Systems, LLC, and/or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1