|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 07:06 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Convergent Charging Software and Service market to grow at a CAGR of 27.3 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing adoption of triple-play and quad-play services. The Global Convergent Charging Software and Service market has also been witnessing the increasing adoption of real-time convergent charging. However, the need for a skilled and trained workforce could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Convergent Charging Software and Service Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Convergent Charging Software and Service market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Ericsson (LM) Tel-Sp Adr., Huawei Technology Co., Ltd., and Comverse Technology Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Accenture plc., Alcatel-Lucent Inc., Amdocs Ltd., Atos Origin Inc., CapGemini S.A., Comptel Communication Oy, Comptel OYJ, Volubill S.A., Orga Systems GmbH, Telcordia Technology Inc., Comverse Technology Inc., Convergys Corp., Datatronics Corp., Ericsson (LM) Tel-Sp Adr., Hewlett-Packard Co., Huawei Technology Co. Ltd., IBM Corp., Logica CMG Ltd., Nokia Siemens Network Inc., Oracle Corp., SAP A.G., Tech Mahindra Ltd., ZTE Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and what will the growth rate be?
What are the key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
TechNavio's research portfolio in the Telecom series includes reports on the GPS Market, eCommerce Market, Mobile Application Market, M2M Market, VoIP Market, LBS Market, NFC Market, IPTV Market, Set Top Box Market, Unified Communications Market, Mobile Enterprise Market, Mobile Commerce Market, GPS Navigation Market, Telepresence Market, Femtocell Market, Telecom Software Market, LTE Infrastructure Market, Digital Map Market
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
04.1 Market Size and Forecast
04.2 Five Forces Analysis
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Vendor Landscape
07. Buying Criteria
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
13.1 Comverse Technology Inc.
13.2 Huawei Technology Co. Ltd.
13.3 Ericsson (LM) Tel-Sp Adr.
14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Convergent Charging Software and Service Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Convergent Charging Software and Service Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 3: Global Convergent Charging Software and Service Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011-2015
To order this report:
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1