|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 08:54 AM EST||
LONDON, January 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- 76% select improving legal spend management and department management as top priorities for 2013
- Over 50% plan to utilise technologies to increase department efficiencies and spend transparency, including contract management, eBilling and eLearning
- Compliance comes next as 60% of respondents are reviewing and upgrading their compliance programmes
Ahead of the 8th Corporate Counsel & Corporate Compliance Exchange, the Legal Exchange Network has conducted research among its network of General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officers to discover the current top challenges and priorities for legal and compliance leaders. The full report can be accessed at: http://bit.ly/XxmdR0.
The research reveals that General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officers are continuing to concentrate on increasing department efficiencies & improving cost management. The need to 'do more with less' is still the top priority for the vast majority of the legal and compliance leaders surveyed.
Instilling a compliance culture across the organisation was recognised as the second top priority, with 79% of General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer respondents selecting compliance as a current key focus. In a recent interview between the Legal Exchange Network and Nina Kiviranta (Head of Corporate Legal and Chief Compliance Officer at Nokia Siemens Networks and a speaker from the April Corporate Counsel Exchange meeting), Nina explained how she ensures that ethics and compliance policies are adhered to across her organisation. The full interview has been made available here: http://bit.ly/XX0h4l.
Other key findings from the Legal Exchange Network industry report include the focus on litigation cost & management, selected by 74% of respondents, whilst 56% chose recruitment, retention & training as a key priority. M&A opportunities, joint-ventures and organisational re-structuring also featured high up the list of current priorities. The complimentary industry report can be read in full at: http://bit.ly/XxmdR0.
For more information about the 8th Corporate Counsel & Corporate Compliance Exchange, taking place 22nd - 24th April 2013, London, including the industry leading speakers and latest agenda, please visit: http://www.corporatecounselexchange.co.uk/PR or email [email protected]
If you are a General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer or offer a service you feel would add value for legal and compliance leaders, request your invitation today online here: http://bit.ly/WsqFST or email: [email protected]
For more information on solution provider opportunities contact: Beata Majcher, [email protected], +44(0)207-368-9417
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1