|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 08:55 AM EST||
HONG KONG, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Insiderslab.com has issued insider trading reports and equity research for the following companies: Facebook (NASDAQ:FB), Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), Arena (NASDAQ:ARNA), Nokia (NYSE:NOK), Synovus (NYSE:SNV), and Best Buy (NYSE:BBY).
(Read full report by clicking the link below, you may need to copy and paste the full link to your browser.)
Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB): Insiderslab.com found Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Chief Operating Officer, Director, Sheryl K. Sandberg, totally cashed out for about US$10.62 million on January 16 in two separate transactions, which ranged in price from US$30.11 to US$30.20 each. Shares of Facebook began the trading session with a price of US$29.75 and throughout the session climbed to a high of US$30.89. By market close, the stock finally climbed 3.60% to US$30.73. Can FB continue to move higher?
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/012313A/FB/Facebook.pdf
Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT): On January 22, Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) announced that its newest model Surface Windows 8 Pro will be available for purchase on February 9, 2013 in the United States and Canada. What's more, the company has recently signed a patent licensing agreement with BMW, under which Microsoft will offer the latest Extended File Allocation Table to BMW. See insider trade report for MSFT here.
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/012313A/MSFT/Microsoft.pdf
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARNA): Shares of Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARNA) gapped open sharply lower in the last trading session and closed lower by US$0.95 (or -9.72%) to US$8.82. There were 26.81 million shares of Arena exchanging hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.03 million shares. Are Arena insiders starting to take huge profits by selling shares or exercising stock options? Add ARNA into your watch list for insider trade now.
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/012313A/ARNA/Arena.pdf
Today Insiderslab.com also observed abnormal trade volume for the following companies; insiders may involve trading in these companies. It will take some time for insiders to report their trades. Read these reports and add these companies into your Insider Trade Radar.
Nokia Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:NOK):
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/012313A/NOK/Nokia.pdf
Synovus Financial Corporation (NYSE:SNV):
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.co/PR3/012313A/SNV/Synovus.pdf
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY):
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/012313A/BBY/BestBuy.pdf
Insider Filing Source Reference: All observations, analysis and reports are based on public information released by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Insiderslab.com covers insider trade data in major stock markets in the U.S., Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Singapore. Insiderslab.com features a team of experienced data analysts striving to provide the investment community with the tools, software, and data necessary to carry out more effective investment research.
Please visit insiderslab.com/disclaimers/disclaimers.php for details.
SOURCE Insiderslab.com; Insiders.hk
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1