|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 09:01 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mojiva, Inc. (http://www.mojivainc.com), a global mobile display company offering both a mobile ad network and a mobile ad serving platform, Mocean Mobile, today announced several key executive appointments designed to further position the company as a global leader in mobile advertising.
"Carrie has played a large role in the success of Mojiva to date. She has a fantastic relationship with the industry's most important advertisers and is clearly ready to lead our North American sales efforts," said Dave Gwozdz, CEO of Mojiva, Inc.
The following promotions are effective as of January 1, 2013:
Carrie Coffee has been promoted to Vice President, National Sales U.S. for Mojiva. Previously, Coffee held the position of Vice President, Sales – West Coast based out of the company's San Francisco office. In this new role, she will oversee all U.S. sales and business development initiatives for Mojiva, and sit on Mojiva, Inc.'s executive management team reporting directly into CEO David Gwozdz.
Additional promotions include:
- Tim Cronin, Vice President, Global Sales and Business Development, Mocean Mobile (Formerly VP, Sales and Business Development, North America, Mocean Mobile)
- John White, Director of Sales, Mojiva Performance Network (Formerly Director of Business Development for Mocean Mobile)
- Will Bishop, Director of Sales, Mojiva EMEA (Formerly Sales Manager, EMEA, Mojiva)
Additionally, Tony Nethercutt, will assume the role as Advisor to the board of directors (formerly General Manager, North America, Mojiva, Inc.).
About Mojiva, Inc.
Mojiva, Inc. is the parent company of Mojiva, the mobile ad network and Mocean Mobile, the mobile ad serving platform. The company is led by a team of advertising and media veterans from Google, DoubleClick, Yahoo, Nokia, and Microsoft, who have more than 100 years of collective experience in mobile marketing and technology.
Founded in May 2008 and based in New York City, Mojiva, Inc., is a privately held company backed by Pelion Venture Partners, Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments and Shamrock Capital. Follow Mojiva on Twitter, like us on Facebook or learn more at www.mojivainc.com.
Mindy M. Hull
Mercury Global Partners for Mojiva, Inc.
Mercury Global Partners for Mojiva, Inc.
Tel. +1 415 889 9977
Tel. +1 858 336 1078
SOURCE Mojiva, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1