|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2013 12:42 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zr8ln5/3q12_middle_east) has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp's new report "3Q12 Middle East Mobile Operator Forecast, 2012 - 2016" to their offering.
Middle East Mobile Operator Forecast is the most comprehensive forecast of its kind in the world. This report provides operational and financial metrics for wireless markets across the region and is one of the best forecasts in the industry. We provide five-year forecasts at the operator level going out to 2016. We also provide quarterly historical and forecast data starting in 2Q2003 and ending in 3Q2014. Our forecast contains separate data for each country and their mobile operators. Our Mobile Operator Forecasts are updated quarterly and are available for one-time delivery or through regular updates.
By purchasing this report, you will receive an Excel file with 48 datasheets of operational and financial metrics such as post-paid subscribers, prepaid subscribers, subscriber growth, net subscriber adds, monthly churn, monthly ARPU, ARPU growth, data ARPU, MOU per subscriber, service revenue, EBITDA and CAPEX.
In this regional report, each datasheet covers 46 mobile operators in 15 countries. It is the most extensive company-specific and country-specific forecast of its kind.
Countries Covered in this Global Mobile Operator Forecast
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Key Topics Covered:
Companies Covered in each of the Regional Mobile Operator Forecasts
- Bahrain Telecommunications Company (Batelco)
- Viva Bahrain (Saudi Telecom Company)
- Zain Bahrain (Zain Group)
- MTCE (Mobile Telecommunications Company of Esfahan)
- MTN Irancell (MTN Group)
- Taliya (Rafsanjan Industrial Complex Islamic Cooperative Company)
- TCI (Telecommunication Company of Iran)
- Asiacell Telecommunication LLC
- Korek Telecom Ltd.
- Orascom Iraq (Iraqna) - acquired by Zain in 2007
- Sanatel Telecommunication Ltd.
- Zain Iraq (Zain Group)
- Cellcom Israel Ltd.
- Mirs Communications Ltd.
- Partner Communications Co. Ltd. (Orange)
- Orange Jordan (France Télécom S.A.)
- Umniah (Bahrain Telecommunications Company)
- XPress (New Generation Telecommunication Company Ltd.)
- Zain Jordan (Zain Group)
- Kuwait Telecom Company (Viva Kuwait)
- Wataniya Telecom
- Zain Kuwait (Zain Group)
- Alfa Telecom (Orascom Telecom Holding S.A.E.)
- MTC Touch (Zain Group)
- Nawras (Omani Qatari Telecommunications Company SAOC)
- Omantel (Oman Telecommunications Company)
- Palestinian Cellular Communications Company (Al-Jawwal)
- Wataniya Palestine Mobile Telecommunications Company
- Qatar Telecom (Qtel) Q.S.C.
- Vodafone Qatar (Vodafone Group)
- Mobily (Etihad Etisalat Company)
- PTC (Public Telecommunications Company Ltd.) (Bravo)
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC)
- Zain Saudi Arabia (SMTC)
- MTN Syria (MTN Group)
- Syriatel Mobile Telecom S.A.
- Avea (Turk Telekomunikasyon A.S. (Turk Telekom))
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. (Turkcell)
- Vodafone Turkey
United Arab Emirates
- Du (Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company PJSC)
- Etisalat UAE (Emirates Telecommunications Corporation)
- MTN Group (Spacetel)
- Sabafon (Yemen Mobile Phone Company)
- TeleYemen (Yemen International Telecommunications Co.)
- Unitel Yemen Telecom Company
Annual Results & Forecasts for each of the above operators is covered in this report for: CY 2003-CY 2016. Quarterly Results & Forecasts are covered for: June 2003 - September 2014
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zr8ln5/3q12_middle_east
Source: IE Market Research Corp
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1