|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 10:23 AM EST||
OTRS Group, the vendor and world's leading provider of the open source help desk software, OTRS Help Desk, and the open source IT Service Management (ITSM) software, OTRS ITSM, announces the stable release of OTRS Help Desk 3.2 and OTRS ITSM 3.2. The Open Source Service Management Suite OTRS 3.2 can be downloaded for free at http://www.otrs.com/en/software/otrs-help-desk/whats-new-in-otrs-32/
The new process management module in the 3.2 version of the OTRS Help Desk Software not only allows an optimization of the Service Desk but also of the underlying customized processes and business logics. As the tickets are routed through free configurable workflows and decision dialogues guide the service agent or the customer through the process, standard processes like ordering or billing can be made mostly automatic. Employees save time and the risk for process errors is lowered.
Morover, businesses that want to optimize customer service get a better overview of their customer’s tickets with the new customer information center. OTRS 3.2’s increased scalability and performance of up to 40 percent even fits the requirements of enterprise customers. With constant framework requirements (e.g. constant equipment usage), twice as many agents can work simultaneously with the OTRS Help Desk Software and Session Management is ten times faster.
About OTRS Group
The OTRS Group is the vendor and world's leading provider of the open source help desk software, OTRS Help Desk, and the open source IT Service Management (ITSM) software, OTRS ITSM. The corporation consists of OTRS AG and its five subsidiaries: OTRS Inc. (USA), OTRS S.A. de C.V. (Mexico), OTRS B.V. (Netherlands), OTRS Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia), and OTRS Ltd. (Hong Kong). As of 2009, OTRS AG is listed in the Entry Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
The OTRS product suite includes the OTRS Help Desk software and the ITIL® V3 compliant IT service management (ITSM) solution OTRS ITSM, as well as an associated iPhone App. OTRS is available in 32 languages and over 110,000 organizations worldwide including industry leaders such as NASA, IBM, Siemens, and Nokia use OTRS to consolidate their service operations into a single unified solution, saving costs and resources. Find more information about the OTRS products and services at www.otrs.com and www.otrsondemand.com.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1