|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 10:20 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- EasyMed Services, Inc. (CNSX:EZM)(PINKSHEETS:EMYSF)(MUN:EY6) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a commercial agreement with Geneva-based GKAN Holdings SA ("GKAN") to target new customers.
Under the terms of the agreement GKAN will seek out and jointly market customers for EasyMed's niche products including the International Medical Passport and Easy SmartCare in specified target markets.
The markets currently targeted by GKAN include Switzerland, France, Italy, Germany, the USA and China. The agreement is non-exclusive and EasyMed has the right to acquire additional distributors and affiliates to assist in the development of these markets.
Under the terms of the Agreement, EasyMed will assure the entire technological backend and support to fulfill the contracts. The Agreement includes a percentage commission for GKAN from revenues generated. The duration of the Agreement is for an initial period ending on December 31, 2014.
One of the principals of GKAN is Mr. George Koukis, an international entrepreneur, billionaire, and a current EasyMed shareholder. Mr. Koukis founded Temenos, a premier organisation in the field of banking security software, and was instrumental in setting up EasyMed's in-house software development centre in Chennai, India.
"We are delighted to have signed this agreement with GKAN. The company's key personnel have significant business sector expertise and a vast network of contacts around the world that will open up new markets for the Company. It is also noteworthy that Mr. Koukis has once again shown his confidence in EasyMed, its technology and the healthcare market as a whole by entering into this agreement to deepen his involvement with the Company and its future. I look forward to Mr. Koukis and GKAN's contributions to our further success." stated Mr. Tejinder Sahota, CEO of EasyMed.
About International Medical Passport
EasyMed's International Medical Passport (http://easymedmobile.com/international-medical-passport/) makes medical records accessible worldwide by smartphone - an important service for all business travelers. Today's global travelers need instant access to their health records in case of an emergency. The International Medical Passport puts the complete record on a smartphone together with instant access to pre-approved doctors, clinics and hospitals around the world. The Medical Passport works on all phone, PDA and web platforms and operates in over 80 countries with 300+ mobile carriers. Cloud-based, secure, compliant and accessible on iPhone, Android, Windows and Blackberry platforms, EasyMed's International Medical Passport meets HIPAA requirements, supports HL-7 (the global authority on standards for interoperability of health information technology) and is IBM certified.
About Easy SmartCare
Easy SmartCare allows clinics, hospitals and doctors' practices to communicate with patients through text messages on their smartphones and other mobile devices. Easy SmartCare reduces missed appointments, improves preparation, sends medication reminders and improves overall outpatient management, and clinical trials have shown immediate and positive financial benefits.
About EasyMed Services Inc.
EasyMed Services Inc. (CNSX:EZM)(PINKSHEETS:EMYSF)(MUN:EY6) is a global medical information technology company delivering an end-to-end patient care solution through mobile phone, PDA and server technologies offering specialized services and applications for healthcare, insurance and pharmaceutical industries. We are committed to world-class customer service and the protection of our clients' information. To learn more, please visit www.EasyMedMobile.com.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements, which relate to future events or future performance, such as the continuing roll-out of the Company's primary product and the benefits of such products that may be realized by the Company's targeted customers, and reflect management's current expectations and assumptions about such future events or future performance. Forward-looking statements may also include, without limitation, any statement relating to future conditions or circumstances. These forward-looking statements reflect management's current beliefs and are based on assumptions made by and information currently available to the Company and its management. Investors are cautioned that these forward looking statements are neither promises nor guarantees, and are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ materially from those expected. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof and, except as required under applicable securities legislation, the Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise them to reflect new events or circumstances or to reflect changes in the beliefs or opinions of the Company's management.
The CNSX has not reviewed this release and therefore does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1